Author Topic: I hope that the Madden NFL 23 does not make a stand  (Read 31 times)

MeadeDorian

• View Profile
I hope that the Madden NFL 23 does not make a stand
« on: March 14, 2023, 07:17:36 AM »
Since I was one former players in the league, I'm totally over it. If they truly took care of player safety Mut 23 Coins, they'd stop making unintentional rules and solicit feedback from players.

I hope that the Madden NFL 23 does not make a stand on the roughing the passer rules, since at the pace we're going, there'll be 72 more roughing offenses at the end of this season, as opposed to the last. No one wants to see that. These calls have already had an impact on the outcome of games. At the very least, one player has suffered injury and even some quarterbacks who have benefited from the rulings have spoken out against the rule.

But you know what is the truth? Even if they clean up the mess they've caused, they should not overlook the Keystone Kops manner in which the Madden NFL 23 slapped together these rule changes during the offseason. If they claim to be committed to protecting the safety of its players, consider being a little skeptical before you buy the hook, line, or sinker.

In This Stream Everything you need to know about the new Madden NFL 23 Roughing-the-passer rule. How much more important is a great offense than having a great defense in the Madden NFL 23? It's true that the Madden NFL 23 roughing the passer rule is BS. You can ask a former defensive lineman about the Madden NFL23's controversial new roughing passer rule, explained in just three minutes. Read all 11 stories from Madden NFL 23 Power Rankings, Week 4: Steelers Slide Into Top position after an excellent start

Three undefeated teams remain on the Madden NFL 23 over the course of three weeks: Steelers, Bears and Chiefs.

The Steelers seem to be most impressive since they're doing this without Ben Roethlisberger Madden 23 Coins Cheap. The Bears took down the Packers for the first time on Tuesday Night Football while the Chiefs destroyed the 49ers.

GregoryHep

• View Profile