Author Topic: CBD Syrup Wholesale - PayPal Payments  (Read 10 times)

BrigidaKhu

• I llook after a vape store web directory https://hempressa.com and we have had a listing fгom ɑ vape shop in tһe United Stares thnat ɑlso offerѕ fоr salle CBD ցoods. Ꭺ Month later on, PayPal has ԝritten tⲟ սѕe to claim tһat oour account has Ьeen limit
    • View Profile
    • Wholesale CBD Gummies - PayPal Payments
CBD Syrup Wholesale - PayPal Payments
« on: July 02, 2022, 11:19:51 AM »
I look after a vape store web directory https://allvapestores.com and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that likewise markets Six Top CBD Manufacturers products. A Month later, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory site. We do not offer CBD goods like CBD oil. We solely provide internet marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health Store and if you take a close look, you will witness that they supply a comparatively substantial variety of CBD products, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It appears that PayPal is employing twos sets of rules to different firms. As a result of this stipulation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restricted my payment options and currently, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have consulted a lawyer from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is absolutely not legal and inequitable as it ought to be applying an uniform standard to all firms. I am still to consult one more legal representative from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at medflyfish.com could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.
Here is my web-site; CBD Beard Care Wholesale (just click the next document)

GregoryHep

• View Profile

GregoryHep

• View Profile