Author Topic: Wholesale CBD - PayPal Payments  (Read 24 times)

BrigidaKhu

• I llook after a vape store web directory https://hempressa.com and we have had a listing fгom ɑ vape shop in tһe United Stares thnat ɑlso offerѕ fоr salle CBD ցoods. Ꭺ Month later on, PayPal has ԝritten tⲟ սѕe to claim tһat oour account has Ьeen limit
    • View Profile
    • Wholesale CBD Gummies - PayPal Payments
Wholesale CBD - PayPal Payments
« on: June 25, 2022, 05:21:57 AM »
I manage a vape shop web directory https://hempressa.com and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that likewise markets CBD products. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store submission site. We do not retail CBD goods like CBD Pain Cream oil. We simply provide internet marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health and wellness Retail store and if you take a close peek, you will see that they offer a reasonably extensive range of CBD items, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It emerges that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to many different firms. As a result of this limitation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has restricted my payment options and currently, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is definitely against the law and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a consistent standard to all firms. I am yet to seek advice from one more lawyer from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at medflyfish.com could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.
Here is my web-site; CBD Beard Care Wholesale (just click the next document)

GregoryHep

• View Profile