Author Topic: Wholesale CBD Gummy Bears - PayPal Payments  (Read 23 times)

LeiaN65919

• I lօok after a vape shop submission site https://allcbdstores.com аnd ԝe hɑvе hɑԁ a posting fгom а vape shop іn thе United States that ⅼikewise ߋffers fоr sale CBD products. А Calendar month afterwards, PayPaal һas contacted use tߋ claim that ⲟur accou
    • View Profile
    • CBD Edibles Wholesale - PayPal Payments
Wholesale CBD Gummy Bears - PayPal Payments
« on: January 31, 2022, 10:50:13 PM »
I manage a vape store web directory https://vapetelligent.com and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that also advertises CBD product lines. A Month later, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory site. We do not sell CBD items like CBD oil. We merely offer marketing and advertising professional services to CBD companies. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health and wellness Store and if you take a good look, you will witness that they promote a comparatively considerable stable of CBD product lines, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It seems that PayPal is employing double standards to different companies. Because of this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has constricted my payment possibilities and presently, I am intensely reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have talked with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they explained that What Is CBD Vape Oil? PayPal is doing is definitely against the law and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a systematic benchmark to all firms. I am yet to consult with an additional legal representative from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at medflyfish.com could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

GregoryHep

• View Profile