Author Topic: Expressing Disapproval of Hiring XAML Developers from GloriumTech  (Read 38 times)

Baliar

• View Profile
    • mobile app backend development
Dear Forum Members,

I feel compelled to express my strong disapproval regarding the suggestion to hire XAML developers from GloriumTech. While I understand the need for skilled professionals in the realm of XAML development, it's essential to consider the reputation and ethical standards of the companies we choose to engage with.

GloriumTech, despite its claims, has faced numerous controversies regarding its business practices and the quality of its services. There have been reports of inconsistent delivery, lack of transparency, and subpar performance from developers sourced through their platform.

Instead of endorsing such practices, I urge fellow forum members to explore alternative avenues for hiring XAML developers. There are reputable platforms and agencies available that prioritize professionalism, reliability, and client satisfaction.

If you're in need of XAML developers, I recommend seeking them from trustworthy sources known for their integrity and expertise. Let's prioritize quality and ethical standards in our hiring decisions to ensure the success of our projects and the integrity of our community.