Author Topic: Sheng Long Dao  (Read 153 times)

Santos

• View Profile
Sheng Long Dao
« on: December 14, 2022, 01:24:41 AM »
Sakura repeatedly nodded: "Well, thank you.". Kanto, in the past, there was no reputation in the Japanese brewing industry, their wine was called miscellaneous wine, but they did their best to study, and finally brewed the best sake in Japan, becoming the symbol of Japanese sake. This spirit is worth learning from our warriors. Easy dust is not salty not light, cold and hot and cherry talk, and cherry feel easy dust is simply his most intimate friend, basically nothing to say and easy dust talk up. Jester sat on the edge of the table and drank desperately, lamenting in his heart: "Alas, another innocent fool was cheated by the boss …" Damn, this kind of just debut fre, really easy to deal with ah. But is his swordsmanship really good? Compare it with Phil. I don't know who won. After about an hour of intimate conversation between Yi Chen and Sakura, Wiggins came in with seven subordinates and said loudly, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm late." Sakura frowned, dissatisfied that Wiggins had interrupted his conversation with Yi Chen, and said sarcastically, "It is said that a British gentleman would rather arrive at the gate of a banquet venue half an hour earlier than be late to damage his status.". It turned out that everything I heard was wrong. Easy dust secretly funny, since you speak, then you solve the rest of the problem. Wiggins flew into a rage and looked at Sakura as a boy in strange clothes. Well, it's kind of like a girl.. So he shouted, "Yi,lutein and zeaxanthin supplements, who is this boy who doesn't know anything about hats?"? Why did he come here? Since Sakura arrived in London and replaced Yamaguchi, Wiggins has never seen Sakura. The cherry stands up haughtily, the beautiful big eye narrowed into the thin seam shape, the cold light flashed said: "I?"? I'm Sakura, the new head of the Yakuza in London. I heard from Mr. Yi that we will entertain Mr. Wiggins, our close partner of the Yamaguchi-gumi, tonight. Are you Mr. Wiggins? It's not quite what I thought. Wiggins was stunned. How could he imagine that the young, handsome, almost beautiful, almost charming boy in front of him would be the new head of the Yamaguchi-gumi? Recently,lycopene for skin, he was busy with the above relationship, seems to have neglected to make friends with the Yamaguchi-gumi, this is obviously easy to get away with the benefits of dust, how can he not regret? Wiggins laughed awkwardly: "Ah, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it's Senator Fick and I talking about something important today, so I delayed a little time.." Mr. Sakura, I hope you don't mind that we will cooperate in many places in the future. Wiggins is convinced of the profits brought by the large-scale smuggling of the Yamaguchi-gumi, and he is reluctant to offend Sakura, the God of wealth. Sakura sat down coldly, and Yi Chen motioned in a funny way: "Mr. Wiggins, this way, please, ah, you sit opposite Mr. Sakura, yes." Phil, take the other gentlemen out and have a good time. Aren't you prepared for so many chicks? What are you still doing here? Wiggins'subordinates looked at Wiggins, turmeric extract powder ,phycocyanin spirulina, who nodded and waved them away, and the seven followed Phil out. Yi Chen clapped his hands and said, "Fei Li, you can order the chef to open fire. Aha, tell them that if they can satisfy the guests, I will give them ten times the commission.". Do you understand? Philly smiled and nodded, and Sally, who was wearing a long purple dress, went out. Embarrassed, Wiggins picked up his glass and said, "You two, Orientals pay attention to drinking to make amends, don't they?"? Then I'll punish myself with three glasses of wine. Yi Chen picked up his wine glass, motioned with Wiggins with a smile, and then kicked Sakura gently under the table. Sakura then picked up the cup and motioned to Wiggins, and the three of them drank a toast. "Yi, is there anything important about inviting us here this time?" Wiggins said? Ah, you are now a big boss in London, so I came as soon as possible. Sakura frowned, and his impression of Wiggins was more than ten times worse. Easy dust is funny, did not think of Sakura this boy is still very know some reason.
Come to think of it, now that you, Mr. Wiggins, have received my invitation, you are still eager to go to Fick's place to discuss things, and finally you are so late. Especially the failure of the place, is to use the kind of envy mixed with disdain to say the identity of Yi Chen, this is not to let people look down on his identity? Yi Chen nodded, turned his glass and said, "Well, I told Mr. Sakura last time that I would sell the eastern part of London to the Yamaguchi-gumi, who would control the territory there to facilitate their business. You know, the Yamaguchi-gumi promised us a lot of profit sharing. This is not a trivial matter, so I have to make a little sacrifice, right?" Sakura laughed, "I am very grateful to Mr. Yi for his generosity. Our Yamaguchi-gumi will not forget the benefits of Mr. Yi." Wiggins also laughed in a good mood: "Yi, you are a big shot, you are a sensible person." Yes, to the Yamaguchi group site, they are convenient to run their own business, their vehicles need warehouses. In this way, our interests are guaranteed. Yi Chen nodded quietly and said in a deep voice, "So, I just think it's necessary for us to talk about other issues this time." Wiggins froze for a moment, wondering what Yi Chen was going to say. He glanced at Sakura, who ignored him, but his curious eyes looked at Yi Chen without blinking. When the fragrant wind blew, Fei Li gently swept back and sat beside Yi Chen, while Sally followed her, and then stood three meters behind her seat. Yi Chen patted Fei Li's little hand and said with a smile, "Now that I have given up nearly a quarter of the territory of London, and now that the Yamaguchi Group has made great efforts to open up this smuggling route, we have invested a lot of capital for our future profits.". So, I don't think Wiggins should sit back and enjoy his success. You should also increase your investment a little bit. Sakura slightly nodded, he is deeply touched, yes, for this smuggling line, chrysanthemum has been more than a thousand casualties,best green coffee bean extract, who said the price is not high? Wiggins was stunned for a moment and said loudly, "It's impossible, Yi. I've paid a lot." 。 prius-biotech.com