Author Topic: Mu Shao, your wife is born again.  (Read 197 times)

Santos

• View Profile
Mu Shao, your wife is born again.
« on: December 14, 2022, 01:21:39 AM »
Qiao Jingjia always puts on a very warm-hearted and well-connected look, which is more popular with Mu's sisters than Su Zi, who is too principled. Mu Yun said vaguely, "It's nothing. It's just that I'm under too much pressure to study. I can't eat or sleep. I've been getting better recently." The implication is that there is no need for Qiao Jingjia to help. Mention mental disease, the person always can have some of discrimination, think this disease can be genetic? If my sister gets it, will my sister get it? Will the children born in the future get it? If the matter of Mu Ling losing her mind is known, Mu Yun's future marriage will be difficult! Mu Yun did not want to talk about Mu Ling, pretending to be intimate with Qiao Jingjia, "Aunt Qiao, why haven't you come to my third uncle recently.." She moved a little more, bumping into the small bag on Qiao Jingjia's wrist, and the contents were revealed. "What are you doing?!" Qiao Jingjia suddenly snapped. Mu Yun was startled by her fierce reaction, and even the guests nearby looked over one after another. Qiao Jingjia hurriedly pulled up a smile, while closing the button on the bag, while explaining: "I'm sorry, Xiao Yun, I overreacted a little." This bag is full of Mrs. Fu's things, so I'm nervous. "It's all right, I'm not careful." Mu Yun is very shy. Qiao Jingjia smiled and hurried to find Mrs. Fu. Mu Yun stayed where she was, with some doubts in her heart. Chapter 435 Miss Qiao is so nice. She had just clearly seen a small bottle of something like medicinal liquor. Why does Mrs. Fu bring a bottle of medicinal liquor? Is she sick? It's impossible. Mrs. Fu is still in lactation. Even if she is sick,cosmetic tube, she will not use alcohol drugs, because it will affect the child. Mu Yun was puzzled. But it was not an important matter, and she thought it over and did not take it to heart. Qiao Jingjia, however, deliberately observed Muyun's expression not far away, and was relieved to see her continue to talk and laugh with other guests. Thought: Mu Yun should not have seen. Qiao Jingjia settled down and sat down beside Mrs. Fu with a calm expression. Mrs. Fu asked her, "Is the baby all right?" "The baby is sleeping soundly after drinking the milk." Qiao Jingjia answered with a smile, "I went to see her just now and saw her smile. She must be having a good dream." Mrs. Fu gave a satisfied smile. Next to a lady do not know Qiao Jingjia,eye cream packing tube, asked: "Madam, is this your sister?" Mrs. Fu said with a smile, "I wish she were my sister. This is my assistant, Qiao Jingjia. She does things very carefully. If she wasn't with me, I would be in a mess." Words are very sure of Qiao Jingjia's ability. The other party laughed and said, "Miss Qiao is so capable and so beautiful. Next month, our Women's Rights Federation will have a charity dinner. There is a shortage of a female master of ceremonies. I wonder if Miss Qiao is interested." "You flatter me." Qiao Jingjia pursed her lips and smiled, looking at Mrs. Fu. She is Mrs. Fu's assistant. Whether she will go or not, of course, she still needs Mrs. Fu to speak. Charity dinner is a good thing, such a rare opportunity, of course, to go. Mrs. Fu, like a loving elder, cosmetic plastic tube ,empty cosmetic tubes, patted Qiao Jingjia on the back of her hand. "Go." The smile on Qiao Jingjia's face was deeper, and her heart was burning. When things are done, Fu Chujun will certainly value himself more! Qiao Jingjia's heart pounded, as if to see fame and wealth beckoning to themselves, this time her plan is seamless, not only can become Mrs. Fu's confidant, but also can suppress the Mu family, revenge Mu Zi! Revenge on Mu Zening! Now, the time seems to have come. Qiao Jingjia suppressed her excitement and glanced up slightly at the table on the other side of Muzi. Mu Zi and several of her classmates are here. Bai Wei is also here. As for Murong Cheng, she has inquired, the Mu family this worthless four little, often not at home. So now, the small Western-style building is empty. Qiao Jingjia got up gracefully and said to his wife, "I'll bring some food to Sister Zhao. She's been taking care of the children all the time. I'm afraid she can't eat." Without waiting for Mrs. Fu to make a sound, the lady next to her said, "Mrs. Fu, your assistant is very careful." Mrs. Fu smiled and said yes. At this moment, the servant nearby says again: "The nurse that the kitchen pays a madam prepared lunch alone, be about to send the past." Qiao Jingjia's face changed slightly, and then quickly responded: "I'd better go and see the baby by the way. If I cry, I can give Sister Zhao a hand." All right, you go.
"Mrs. Fu doesn't doubt him.". Qiao Jingjia went to the kitchen and took the food upstairs. During the empty corridor, Qiao Jingjia secretly added laxatives to the soup and dishes, and then sent them to the baby's rest room with a calm expression. Sister Zhao is coaxing the baby in the room. After Mrs. Fu had a child, she hired six or seven nannies and was most satisfied with Sister Zhao, so she stayed with her all the time. Qiao Jingjia put down the food and came over to see the baby. "Is the baby awake?" "No, I'm still sleeping, just a little humming." "Sister Zhao coaxed the child and gently put him on the bed." Sister Zhao, you eat first. I'll watch the baby for you. The food is getting cold. Qiao Jingjia said. Sister Zhao said yes and added, "Miss Qiao, you are so kind." Qiao Jingjia smiled. Chapter 436 something really happened. After the luncheon, the guests sat around chatting and exchanging greetings. The ladies who were familiar with each other organized a few people to play cards in the side hall, while the younger ones went back to the dance floor to dance. Generally speaking, at this time, the spring banquet has come to an end, and when the afternoon tea comes, the guests will leave one after another. Fu Chujun chatted with the wives of several politicians, and Qiao Jingjia followed Fu Chujun, a dutiful look on standby at any time. However, Fu Chujun did not deliberately introduce anyone to her. She is here today to attend the spring banquet, not for the promotion of Qiao Jingjia people, if there is a suitable opportunity, she will naturally mention a word or two, if not, she will not force. But what Qiao Jingjia wants is far more than that. Qiao Jingjia couldn't help thinking: I did the right thing. If I want to use the governor's secretary's wife to climb up, it's not enough just to win sympathy. I need more kindness! At this time, the nanny brought by Mrs. Fu ran down from upstairs in a hurry. Madam,plastic laminated tube, madam! It's not good! Zhao Jie's eyes were red, her forehead was covered with sweat, and she looked panicked. emptycosmetictubes.com