Author Topic: Meng Jiangnu of time travel  (Read 104 times)

Santos

• View Profile
Meng Jiangnu of time travel
« on: December 14, 2022, 01:17:53 AM »
"This..". This "Fan Liang was speechless, but he didn't want anyone to know that Meng Jiangnu was a woman.". "Don't you want to save your friend, sir?" Meng Tian asked in surprise. Fan Liang thought for a moment and suddenly said to Meng Tian, "Are you General Meng Tian of the State of Qin?" When Meng Tian saw that his answer was not what he had asked, he was secretly surprised, but he nodded and said, "I am indeed Meng Tian of the State of Qin, but I am not a general." Fan Liang was stunned, with a disappointed look on his face. It was when he heard the people mention the name of Meng Tian that he turned around and came back. Because he knew that in history, among the young generals under Qin Shihuang, the most loyal, filial, benevolent and righteous generals were Meng Tian and Wang Ben. And because of this, they did not hesitate to follow them into Qufu. But now Meng Tian himself said he was not a general, is there two Meng Tian in the state of Qin? But he forgot, Meng Tien is the second year of the general, no wonder he would answer like that. Fan Liang thought for a moment and asked, "Excuse me, Mr. Meng, what do you call General Meng Wu?" When Meng Tian saw him getting to the bottom of his family background, he was even more puzzled: "That's my father. I don't know what you want to say." Sure enough, it was the virtuous and honest Meng Tian. When Fan Liang heard this, he went over to him with a deep salute and said,custom cosmetic packaging, "Mr. Meng, please take a step to speak." When Meng Tian saw that he had learned his true identity, he showed a smile of relief. He moved in his heart and said to the people in the room, "Go back!" When they heard this, they all retreated respectfully and closed the door. Only then did Meng Tian turn to look at Fan Liang doubtfully. "I don't know what's the matter with you, sir?"? Still need to prevent partition walls from having ears! Fan Liang knelt down in front of Meng Tian with a splash and said, "Master Meng, I have something to tell you. Please keep this secret for me." Meng Tian was stupefied. He stretched out his hand to help him up and said, "If you have anything to say,plastic laminted tube, just say it. Why do you have to make such a big gift?" Fan Liang glanced at Meng Jiangnu and said in a low voice, "Master Meng, my friend is not a man." "Huh?" Meng Tian looked at Meng Jiangnu lying on the soft couch in astonishment. I didn't look at her carefully just now, but because I admired her strength, I suddenly decided to save her. Now look carefully, in the candlelight flickering, I saw her beautiful features, delicate facial features, Sai Xue's congealed skin, although unkempt, but can not hide the elegant and noble temperament. Looking at her frowning brows, Meng Tian felt a palpitation in his heart. What kind of woman is this? Seriously injured but still clenched his teeth, not even a groan to escape, this strong how many men can compare with it? Not to mention the pretty girls! Knowing that she was a woman, Meng Tian paid more respect to her. So what? Is it because she is a woman that she is not healed? Meng Tian suddenly blamed Fan Liang. "Of course not," said Fan Liang hurriedly. "You also know that we have enemies now. It's really not appropriate for us to reveal our identities. What's more, pump tube ,cosmetic tube packaging, she is a woman, how can she bare her chest in front of everyone? When Meng Tian heard this, he nodded: "Sir, what you said is reasonable!"! But the disease still has to be cured! So he told the surgeon to come in alone. Because Meng Jiangnu was only injured in the shoulder socket, he asked the military doctor to cut the clothes near her wound. Although the military doctor was puzzled, he still acted according to his words. When he cleaned the wound, Meng Jiangnu could not help groaning in a daze, and a line of tears fell down the corner of her eyes. Fan Liang hurried over and hugged her tightly. But Meng Tian frowned and scolded the military doctor in a low voice: "Be gentle!" The military doctor was inexplicably scolded, looked up at the general, saw his face full of anger, hurriedly lowered his head, the heart of grievance thought, which time before is not this way to deal with the wound, never saw the general scolded himself for anyone! What's wrong with today's general? After thinking about it, his hands were a little gentle. The military doctor trembled and finally finished treating the wound. He looked up and saw that his face had eased slightly. Then he breathed a sigh of relief, wiped the sweat from his forehead, and retreated.
Meng Tian turned to go out, and soon came back, followed by two maids with clean robes, Fan Liang saw him so thoughtful, can not help but be grateful to him. The military doctor has also opened the medicine list, own county to send someone to decoct the medicine. Fan Liang served her to drink, and when she fell asleep, Fan Liang's hanging heart was slowly put back into his stomach. After this, it was already late at night. Meng Tien they already rest. Fan Liang then sat beside the soft couch, holding Meng Jiangnu's hand, and fell asleep in a daze. In the middle of the night, Fan Liang was suddenly woken up by Meng Jiangnu's raving. He hurriedly reached out and touched Meng Jiangnu's forehead, and the hot temperature surprised him, and he had a fever! What can I do? If it had been better in the past, a few antipyretics and anti-inflammatory drugs would have solved the problem, but now there is nothing, Fan Liang scratched his head in distress, and he remembered the benefits of modern society again. Oh, cold compress! Fan Liang thought of a move and hurried out to find some cold water. But out of the door, looking at the door on all sides, Fan Liang once again troubled, a long sigh, Duya's mansion is very big, in the middle of the night, where are you going to find the kitchen? The door of the next room creaked open. Meng Tian stood at the door and looked at him doubtfully. "Why haven't you slept yet, sir?" He asked. Fan Liang said with a wry smile, "She has a fever. I want to find some cold water to give her a cold compress, but I don't know where the kitchen is." "Fever?" Meng Tian one Leng, immediately pushed Fan Liang, three steps and two steps into the house. Under the lamplight, her face was flushed and she was raving. Meng Tian touched her forehead with his hand and murmured, "It's really burning badly!" Volume 1 Blood Feud Chapter 27 Telling the Truth Meng Tian's Palpitations (Part Two) "Well!" Fan Liang, who followed in, nodded. Meng Tian turned around and went out. After a while, he took a cowhide wine bag and pulled it out. Just as he was about to rub it for her, out of the corner of his eye,plastic cosmetic tubes, he saw Fan Liang standing anxiously on one side. With a sigh, he handed the wine bag to Fan Liang and said, "This should bring down the fever. Rub it for her!" 。 emptycosmetictubes.com