Author Topic: Laughing pet concubine, I'm waiting for you to divorce your wife.  (Read 117 times)

Santos

• View Profile
Of course it was an accident. I forgot everything. In fact, it is not forgetting, but the soul has changed. The soul has changed, and the craft has changed. Qu Tan'er lowered his head to eat, but still said nothing. Who knows how she feels at the moment? It's not that she doesn't want to say, it's not that she doesn't want to call her father and mother, but that her throat seems to be blocked by something, and she's afraid that if she makes a sound and opens her mouth, it will turn into a cry. Tan, I'll give you a bowl of soup. Mo Liancheng whispered. He said so, just want to move, next to Qu Ruhua has taken the initiative to help, "I come." She hurriedly took it over and soon filled a bowl for Qu Tan'er. She whispered, "Mother has been cooking this soup for more than three hours." "Mom.." Qu Tan'er's line of sight fell confusedly on the soup bowl in front of him. Mom made the soup! Once, she also missed her mother's soup and cooking very much. Beep! Beep!.. The sound of dripping water. Here, there is no rain! It was tears that dripped on the soup she had just tried to bring to her lips. Qu mother and Qu father looked at Qu Tan'er in amazement, a little confused, but also a little at a loss, "this." Is it not to your taste? No, it's not. I'm sorry. This is Mo Liancheng next, "uncle, aunt, my wife likes it very much.". It's because I'm so happy and I like it so much that I can do this. “?!……” That explains? The two elders can only reluctantly accept it. A dinner was held in an eerie atmosphere. In fact,plastic pallet bin, people don't seem to eat much. But Qu Tan'er ate the most. However, the more she ate, the more tears she shed. See Mo Liancheng's heart, followed by a burst of pain, can only silently wipe her tears. Chapter 938: Extra Chapter: Return 5 Today, she has been strong enough, did not run away halfway, did not cry out of control, just like this,foldable bulk container, quietly shed tears. And he, from time to time, has to say sorry to the two elders. Suddenly, Qu Ruhua said, "Mom, Dad, my friend wants to stay here for a few days, OK?" Mo Liancheng was stunned. This is obviously made by Qu Ruhua himself. However, he did not object, in this case, it is good to live. Tan Er definitely wants to spend more time with Erlao. Then, Qu's father and mother naturally did not refuse. Mother Qu said, "Well, it doesn't matter. There are a lot of empty rooms at home. I'll clean them up later." "No!"! Mom, I'll be ready. Qu Ruhua insists. "Thank you," said Mo Liancheng lightly. Excuse me. "You're welcome.". Young man, plastic pallet box ,collapsible pallet box, if you have any trouble, you can tell us. Qu's father said frankly. Acquaintance is not long, but he likes Mo Liancheng, extraordinary conversation, "we can help, will certainly help." Thank you, uncle. We didn't have any trouble. You are so kind. It makes people feel like they have met their relatives. It's very kind. Mo Liancheng said faintly, "We have no other relatives in this world when we go out of this door." Yes, out of this door, in this world there is no family, he did not lie. At the same time, this also covered up the abnormality of Qu Tan'er. How normal it is to have no relatives and be touched by the scene. After dinner, Qu Ruhua took Mo Liancheng two people upstairs. Stepping up the stairs, Qu Tan'er gradually calmed down. From time to time, she would look back at her mother, who was busy tidying up at the dinner table. It made her nose sour again. Tan'er. Mo Liancheng sighed lightly, holding the little hand and never letting go. At this time, the two men, led by Qu Ruhua, came to the door of a bedroom on the third floor. Qu Tan'er is slightly surprised, this room. Qu Ruhua smiled faintly. "I didn't live here. I moved to the room next door. It will be cleaned at a fixed time, so it's very clean inside.". There are new towels in the bathroom. I'm ready today. You can go in and have a look and wash your face. She quietly saluted the two of them and quietly retreated. At this time, she will be superfluous here. And what Qu Tan'er needs at the moment is quiet. Qu Ruhua is undoubtedly a very considerate woman. See Qu Ruhua leave, a long time, Qu Tan son has been standing in the doorway did not go in. Mo Liancheng asked softly, "Tan, what's the matter?" Slowly, Qu Tan'er leaned into the arms of Mo Liancheng, "Chengcheng, thank you today." In fact, Ben Wang is also very nervous.
After all, it's the first time. See father-in-law and mother-in-law, cough. Mo Liancheng deliberately embarrassed clear cough, people do not know whether to laugh or cry. Qu Tan'er's eyes were white, and in this way, his mood was inexplicably relieved. Tell me, Tan, what's so special about this room? "This is the room I lived in from childhood to adulthood." "Eh?" Accidental ing. So I was surprised that she would take me to live here. She always thought her room would be occupied. At this time, the fundus of a certain master flashed a touch of deep interest. Without waiting for Qu Tan to say anything more, he had already pushed the door open! See him go in, that eager appearance, but let Qu Tan son a little doubt. .。 Chapter 939: Extra Chapter: Return 6 q Chapter 939: Extra Chapter: Return 6 Qu Tan'er had doubts in her heart, but she didn't hide them, so she blurted out the question. What's the matter? Does Chengcheng seem to be interested in my room? "Of course!"! Here, but my woman has occupied the territory since she was a child. The significance of this.. Extraordinary. "Puff!"! ~……” She laughed. Young | Childish ah, have wood have?! How could he say such a thing? After going in. Qu Tan'er glanced a few times, deeply shocked and touched a lot. The furnishings have not changed, nor have the things. Everything, nothing has changed! Even the little furry dolls at the head of the bed are all there. At this moment, her mood is indescribable, back! I didn't expect to see this day,heavy duty plastic pallet, another day. A little absent, she lay down on the leisurely leather sofa in the middle of the bedroom. Once, she loved to lie here reading and playing games. cnplasticpallet.com