Author Topic: It's not easy to be a male partner.  (Read 141 times)

Santos

• View Profile
It's not easy to be a male partner.
« on: December 14, 2022, 01:12:15 AM »
Entangled to the extreme Sui yuan crustily skin of head to continue to turn back, until the end, the heroine flew up to the fairy world successfully, really. The man finally appeared. 。“ He was dressed in white, with a faint smile at the corners of his mouth as in the past. Shen Jiayi stared at him in a daze. For a moment, he did not know where to start, but when he stretched out his hand to himself, he gently raised his hand to his palm. It turned out that he had been waiting for her. Shen Jiayi sighed, and in the future, they will advance side by side, hand in hand. Sui yuan silently closed the background introduction and looked up at 5237, who was slowly shaking his body in the air with blood on his face: "Who is the man in the end?" I.. I don't know. Embarrassed, 5237 replied, "You should have read it all, right?"? It's not even explicitly stated in the original, so naturally I don't know. "What should I do." Sui yuan covered his face. What's in it? 5237 is quite.. Probably chest, said triumphantly, "You don't know who the man is, that's why I chose this world!" Sui yuan frowned slightly and looked at 5237 doubtfully, listening to its high opinions. You see, our task in this world is to play hide-and-seek and not let Zhao Xihe find you. There are more than ten equally important male partners in the world, and it must be difficult for him to tell which one is yours, and you also don't know which one is him,plastic pallet supplier, which eliminates the possibility that you will accidentally show strange emotions and be caught because of facing him! 5237's tone is quite serious analysis, "When each other do not know who the other side is, it is the most difficult situation to reveal, so as long as you seriously act according to the requirements of the plot, no matter what the other side does quietly, he will not find it!" "Then, I will die early according to the needs of the plot, return to the intersection of the world and leave quickly,euro plastic pallet, so that I can get rid of him completely!" Sui yuan nodded his head seriously. That's right! Seeing that Sui yuan understood his pains, 5237 praised him excitedly, "However, you have to go through a storm before you can see the rainbow!"! In this world, you will work harder, no matter when you don't relax, don't be seen by anyone, and finally you will be wronged to die ahead of time, and then everything will go smoothly! As if inspired by 5237, Sui yuan felt full of energy, stood up and turned around, and began to dutifully study his character design. This time, Sui yuan is going to play a hypocrite named Liu Huihui. On the surface, he is sanctimonious and black-hearted. In order to improve his ability, he will stop at nothing. Although he is the elder brother of the heroine and is quite dependent on her, he takes advantage of the heroine's affection for him several times and puts her in danger. Over time, drum spill containment ,spill plastic pallet, the wise woman naturally noticed the brother's abnormality and began to guard against him, but at this moment, the bitter brother found that he actually liked the woman Shen Jiayi. To this, Sui yuan just wants to say two words: Hehe.. Although he realized that he liked Shen Jiayi, in Liu Huihui's eyes, love was always less important than strength and power, so he began to use the woman while struggling with inner contradictions. When Shen Jiayi is injured and in danger, Liu Huihui will be worried and distressed, but next time he encounters the same situation, he will continue to do so, until finally the woman really sees through his mask, and then invites Liu Huihui into the urn in a treasure snatch, ending his life. Although the final result is still dead, but in order to completely get rid of the pig teammates, Sui yuan believes that this time is absolutely a good death. After all, Zhao Xihe's identity is an immortal man, and he will certainly live to the end of the story, and if he lives to the end, he will definitely meet him at the intersection of the world, then thousands of efforts will be wasted.
"What do you think of this role?" Seeing that Sui yuan almost understood the essence of human design, 5237 flew around him with a look of seeking praise, "This is also what I carefully chose for you!"! Because this role is completely different from your own character, as long as you don't OOC, Zhao Xihe certainly can't recognize it! Sui yuan nodded, raised his hand and tried to pinch a law. In an instant, a water mirror condensed in front of him, clearly reflecting his figure at this time. Dressed in white, the young Fengshen is handsome but expressionless, and his eyebrows seem to contain a point of evil spirit, which is not a good role at first sight. Sui yuan turned his head slightly sideways, looked for the feeling, and then gently raised his lips. In an instant, the evil spirit dispersed and was replaced by a warm and moist air. The young man's eyes were soft and affectionate, and just a little gaze could haunt the girls who were in love. Raising his hand, Sui yuan took out the white jade flute pinned to his waist, played with it between his fingers for a moment, then put it on his lips and blew out soft and ethereal music. This is Liu Huihui's most cherished music. According to the setting, it is his only memory and remembrance of his mother. He likes to play a section when he has something to do, which has won the sympathy of the heroine. Sui yuan, who felt that he had found the right feeling, put the flute back into his waist and looked at the water mirror for a moment. He could not help feeling: "Does the creator of this world have an extreme interest in white clothes?"? I remember that at least four or five of the more than ten male partners liked to wear white clothes, and even the woman was always plain white. "This is called pure and unworldly!"! Xiu immortals are all like this! "" 5237 retorted, "Anyway, this time no one will make trouble for the time being, so it will soon be your plot, is to help the heroine, let her have a dependence on you and a good impression, no problem?" "Of course not." Sui yuan confidently hooked his lips, after all, it was already the fourth world. Although the scores of the first three are getting lower and lower, he can't be embarrassed by such a little thing! "Then,collapsible bulk container, I wish you success and prosperity!"! ~\(≧≦)/~” “…… 5237, did you see something strange again? The choice of words and sentences is slightly strange. The author has something to say: a new world begins.. Hide and seek ~ Let's guess who is the hero! In fact, I think the hint is quite obvious. You'll know as soon as he comes out.. cnplasticpallet.com