Author Topic: An unscrupulous man  (Read 151 times)

Fernandes

• View Profile
An unscrupulous man
« on: December 14, 2022, 01:08:21 AM »
"It's not a nine-step clouded leopard!" The cloud leopard is the ordinary sword saint is not fully sure to win, after all, the speed of the cloud leopard is too fast, but also can instant lightning, strong body needless to say, the ninth order Warcraft few body is not strong! Boss, since you killed the clouded leopard, did you take his magic core? Segru swallowed his spittle and said, You know, the nine-step clouded leopard magic core is estimated to be auctioned, and you can get ten million gold coins! The wind and cloud took out the clouded leopard's magic core and put it in their hands. "No," they said. Wind and cloud Dian in the hands of the magic core, everyone's heart is to follow the wind and cloud's hand Dian to Dian, for fear of wind and cloud a careless, the magic core reimbursement, that is 10 million gold coins ah! Segru carefully took the magic core, looked at the sun, nodded and said: "It is indeed a nine-step clouded leopard, and the boss is a cow!" Said and returned the magic core to the wind and cloud, the wind and cloud smiled, played for a while, it is not interesting, directly back, people on this road has been numb, the ninth order magic core you also Lu luàn play, what else you dare not! But they are very yearning for the next time to go to the Senhai Mountains, ah,Flushometer valve, there are wind and clouds, then the Warcraft eggs will not let themselves and others take the soft hand ah! Along the way, after Fengyun learned the price of the Warcraft egg, he cried out that it was a pity that there was still a price but no market. Fengyun just wanted to draw a middle finger loudly to God and said: "If God gives me another chance, I will choose to take the Warcraft egg with me when I leave!" So sāo bag, sell n nòng, along the way we can be said to chat very happy, and the weight of the body they are used to, Fengyun explained to them: "The body is a container, only the bigger the container,stainless steel toilet, can hold more energy, want to have a good cultivation, whether it is a magician, or swordsman, first of all must have a good body, otherwise everything is out of the question." It's hard to reach the realm of a master, naturally, with few exceptions! Hear the explanation of the wind and cloud, they are moved, the wind and cloud for them to do too much! "Drive, drive!" There was a shout behind him, and Fengyun and others hurried to get out of the way, but they had already rushed there and scolded angrily: "Walk with long eyes, and wait for them to see Linda and Irina!" The three riders all dismounted, and their mouths were full of huhuāhuā. They kept laughing, "Little girl, you're tired of traveling. Be my horse, and I'll drive you into the city!" Then the other two echoed, they all have seven or eight swordsmen's cultivation, Service Sink Faucets ,Stainless Steel Squatting Pan, they are a little better than Segru, after these days of armor training, Fengyun believe that they should be more than enough to deal with, so he said: "What are you waiting for? Beat him!" Get the order of the wind and cloud, Segru and Segeb immediately rushed to the three people, jjīng Lingyu arrow also took the bow on the arrow, the wind and cloud is watching, he wants to see if Segru and others are really progress, and Krilla is ready to support at any time, after all, the opponent is level seven or eight, Segru they are just level five! If this kind of thing lets the young master make a move again, then he can find a place where no one can strangle him directly! Enjoy reading in the www.66721.com of my reading novel network. Text [029] Practice and progress Www.66721.com the three men looked at the clumsy appearance of Segru and Segbu, and they were only five-level swordsmen, and they didn't take it to heart at all. When they ran over, they stabbed them with a sword, and there was a flash of ridicule in their eyes, laughing at the overreach of Segru and others, but to their surprise, Segru and Segeb's clumsy body even dodged in the past, and also split a sword toward themselves, immediately two people were furious, raised their swords to block, in their hearts, Segru two people are only five soldiers, and their seven levels are far away, a sword block down, I believe they can also be shocked!
But unexpectedly, the two men not only were not injured by the shock, but he was shocked to sink a layer, the whole foot into the ground! Segeb shouted, and then the sword cut down, the opponent no longer dare to look down on the two Segru brothers, two seemingly five-level fighters, but this power absolutely reached the seventh level, Fengyun nodded in the distance, very good, this period of time's efforts have not been in vain! And the arrow is three arrows at a time, the arrow shshè enemy vital point, and the strength of the arrow is surprisingly large, and the person who is against the arrow thinks of asking in front of the arrow, "Damn, are you still jjīng?"? Do you have the strength of Jjīng Spirit? But the opponent how to say is also an eight-level swordsman, know that the arrow is the kind of far attack type, braved the arrow rain rushed to the arrow, the arrow did not retreat, he listened to the wind and cloud, the wind and cloud said, although the archer is far attack type, but you can overcome this shortcoming, you can become a first-class master! So the opponent rushed over, the arrow did not retreat, but kept wandering left and right, each arrow with a huge force, making the opponent in a dilemma, temporarily deadlocked, Elena looked at three people can actually and seven swordsmen on the heart envy, Fengyun way: "You don't have to envy, if you go up,push button toilet flush valve, it's the same." Don't you find that your recent magic has become pure? Irina nodded, it is indeed the case, it seems that the method of the wind and cloud is really useful! cnkexin.com