Author Topic: Heroes and heroines  (Read 176 times)

Fernandes

• View Profile
Heroes and heroines
« on: December 14, 2022, 01:06:46 AM »
When Master An heard this, he was right in his own mind. "I can't believe that this country girl has such an insight!" He said to himself! In the past my family had a daughter-in-law, Chang Chin-feng, who had such a deep understanding of righteousness, and now I have met the wife of the Chu family, who has such a deep understanding of human feelings. It can be seen that there are outstanding people in the earth, where there is no talent! It's not necessary to talk about the appearance of virtue in the rich clothes and jade food. Because of the measurement of what he had just said, the reason why the thirteen younger sisters were leaving was already clear in their hearts, but it was not easy to say at this time. He said to the wife of the Chu family, "Why did the eldest lady say the word'beg '? That's exactly what happened to me.". "Now don't bother to stop and invite me to see Zunweng. The two of us will discuss a good plan to save this matter." When Mrs. Chu heard this, she shook her hand and said, "Sir, this is not an idea.". Although my old man is different from his master and apprentice, he is a few years old, and he likes to eat two glasses of wine, and his temper is like fire and thunder, so he is very difficult to talk. In addition, in the past two years, I have the idea to turn back the old and turn back the child, and I will make a little trouble for a while. As far as this matter of the Thirteen Younger Sisters was concerned, I managed to persuade him to be more active, and the old man beside him was a'hero ', a'hero',stainless steel shower tray, and a'real man who wants to make a fierce roar '. He couldn't say anything, which made him even more confused and unable to get off his horse. "Now the master is in line with his old man's words, and the security is still the same. Even when it comes to secrets, the master pretends to be confused and says he doesn't recognize the thirteenth sister." "If I don't rely on Zunweng as a clue," said the master, "even if I have a thousand words, how can I speak to the Thirteen Sisters?" The wife of the Chu family lowered her head and thought for a moment. "Well," she said with a smile, "if the master wants to agree with my father,Self-closing Shower Valve, there's a way to do it. Just condescend to the master." Master is busy ask: "How?" "Although he has such a temper," said Mrs. Chu, "he likes to wear a high hat. First, he likes to be praised as a hero. Second, he likes to be asked how he can be so energetic and thoughtful at his age. Third, it is difficult. He is a great drinker, not only at home, but also outside the world. He has never met a rival's capacity for liquor. Often, when he sees a person who can't drink, he says that this person has not grown up and has no dry head; As long as he met a large number of people, he sat down and talked about it. Probably the man said that the coal in Xishan was white, but he refused to say that it was gray. He said that the sun came out from the west, and he refused to say that it came out from the southwest corner. It's just that there is such a big capacity for liquor! Sir, think about it in vain. Is it difficult? Hearing this, the master burst out laughing and said, "These three things are all on me.". First, Flush valve price ,Stainless Steel Trough Urinal, according to his ability, he is a hero, and it is not empty words to praise him. Second, in terms of age, he is almost half older than me, and I treat him as a senior, which is also very convenient. Third, it is particularly easy. According to my drinking capacity, although I have never been with him at the table, I can probably be reluctant to accompany him. The wife of the Chu family was overjoyed and said, "That's true. I'm afraid there's some hope for this." He told Master An, "It's just that I haven't seen Master before, and I can't guarantee that I'll be polite and considerate. I still want to ask him to be generous and wait for him to be old. I must not mention what I just said." "You don't have to tell me," said the master. "Since we've agreed on this, I won't mention what I just said, and I won't even mention the slingshot. I have a point. He was told to put away the slingshot first. Just then, Chu Yiguan also came back. He is a man who walks in Jianghu. Why is he not good at it? When he saw the master, he paid his respects respectfully. His wife told him what Master An had just said. He promised in his mouth, but in his heart he was perturbed. "You don't have to be busy," said his wife. "I have everything to do." "I'm not afraid of anything else," said Chu Yiguan. "He's an old man. We are sons and daughters. Those who obey are filial. How to say it is good.". It's the old man who swings those fists, and I can't eat them! "I can't get to that place either," said his wife. "You wait on the master here, and I'll prepare some refreshments." Said to go. When he was young, he took out some porridge soup. The master was full of worries, but he ate a little with his son and picked it up.
He asked Chu Yiguan how many provinces he had passed through, talked about the local conditions and customs of that province, and discussed the mountains and rivers of that province. Just as we were having a lively conversation, we heard a shout from the guest in front of us. "The old man is back!" He said. When Chu Yiguan heard this, he ran out. Even Hua Zhong was a little confused, and the two little servants were so frightened that there was no sign of them. This is exactly: Not close the tiger mountain roar, early see a group of foxes hide at the bottom. If you want to know how Deng Jiugong came back to see Master An, I will write a letter next time. The Fifteenth Chapter of Jiu He Huan Yi Jie Deng Jiu Gong's Speculative Speech Thirteen Younger Sisters In the last book, Master An came to Chu Village to find out the news of the Thirteen Younger Sisters. Just as Chu Yiguan was gossiping, when he heard that Deng Jiugong had come back, he saw that Chu Yiguan was in a panic and hurried out with Hua Zhong and all the guests. The master thought to himself, "This Deng Jiugong is so difficult to talk about by his people. I don't know how to give birth to a person."? Let me look at him first. With these words, still putting on the hood, he went to the corner door and peeped out behind it. It happened that Teng Chiu-kun was coming in from the eastern screen gate. He was wearing an old felt hat with a narrow brim, on which was nailed a heightened and enlarged Tibetan purple chrysanthemum top, and a handful of red tassels of short phoenix tail thread. He was wearing a narrow camel-hair cotton-padded jacket with arrow sleeves, a blue crepe silk bag, and a double buckle hanging in front of him; He was wearing a long-sleeved jacket of crimson woolen cloth opposite the door, with a long collar and an open buttoned door, with a Japanese satin box and a batulu waistcoat, and a pair of thin-soled fast boots. The figure was about six feet tall. Fleshy red face, star eyes, sword eyebrows, high nose and big ears. A silver beard under the chin, with temples over the abdomen, two feet long, was blown by the wind,Flush Retrofit Kit, covering half of the body. Although people in their eighties, they look only sixty years old. Rubbing two iron balls in one hand, he strode in from the door of the village. cnkexin.com