Author Topic: Legend of Cuckoo.txt _ Replace  (Read 236 times)

Fernandes

• View Profile
Legend of Cuckoo.txt _ Replace
« on: December 14, 2022, 01:06:01 AM »
"If it wasn't for her, who could call me?" "Uncle Feng, where did you meet my third sister?" "I met her just as you were flying over the city walls and skimming over the western suburbs.". At that time, I was surprised that there were so many masters who held night flying skills competitions in the important places of the capital? Unexpectedly, when you visited the East Factory at night, you were discovered and chased by a group of East Factory people. "My third sister!"! She didn't come? "She's not coming because she has something to do. Can't I help you get back safely?" "That's not what I meant, Uncle Wind." "That's not what I mean. Then get out of here quickly, but don't go in the air. It's easy for the killer of the East Factory to find out. Use the cover of the woods to go south first, and then turn back to the city.". The people of the East Factory never thought you would turn back. "What about you, Uncle Wind?" "I'll stay here alone and play with them and chase them north." "Uncle Feng, this is no joke. Do you know who is coming?" "Who is it?" "It's a male and a female." What!? Is it male and female? "Yes!"! Uncle Feng, I'm afraid you can't deal with them alone. Let's stay and deal with the two demons together. "Little girl, don't deliberately find an excuse to stay. It's impossible for both male and female demons to come after you." "Why?" Asked the little monster. "Because the male and female demons are always about nine thousand years old, they are not chasing them, but a cold-blooded killer called Chasing the Wind. Among the nine killers, his flying skill is the best." "Since it's such a killer, I don't need Uncle Wind to come forward and let my little monster send him away." "Not bad!"! With your martial arts, you can kill him, but then a large number of people arrived and surrounded this area. Can you go then? Waner worried: "Uncle Feng, how can you walk alone?" "My little aunt, I have no time to answer you!"! The killer has arrived with his men. Walk quickly Sure enough,Time Delay Faucet, chasing the wind cold-blooded has brought people. One after another, they landed in the woods. Although they were unexpectedly teased by a gust of wind and delayed their time on the way, they still came after them. As soon as he fell, he immediately gave the order to send a signal to Xiangshan and the troops coming from behind to surround Badachu. He also said to his men who came with him, "Search the woods in this area and guard the intersection. At dawn, they can't fly out even if they have wings." "Yes!" These so-called masters of the East Factory immediately scattered around, two people in a group,Stainless Steel Prison Toilet, carefully searching. A gust of wind said softly, "Why don't you go quickly?"? Do you want to kill me? Waner and the little monster were really angry when they saw a gust of wind. "Fourth Sister," said the little monster, "let's go quietly! Or even Uncle Feng won't be able to leave. Waner said, "Uncle Feng, be careful." A gust of wind waved and said, "Go!"! Walk quickly! The big girl is waiting for you to explore the situation of the East Factory at night. Waner thought that the third sister was waiting for her news, so she and the little monster left quietly, but as soon as they reached the edge of the woods, they met two killers from the East Factory head-on, and it was too late to dodge. "Who are they?" Asked the two killers. The little monster grinned and said, "Look, who are we?" The two killers looked and were startled: "You, you, who are you?" It turned out that the little monster and Waner were wearing ghost masks, Stainless Steel Toilet China ,Time Delay Tap, and what they saw was the faces of two little devils. The little monster said, "We are the two yakshas who patrol the mountains at night."! Who are you people? Why did you break in here late at night? What!? Are you yakshas? The little monster made a sudden move, quickly touched their acupoints, and then said, "Not bad!"! Pretty good! We are the yakshas who patrol the mountains. Do you want to die if you dare to break into our forbidden place? "Bring them down," said Waner. The little monster said, "It's a pity that their life is not over yet." Then he pulled Waner to the depths of the woods.
"Why don't you kill them?" Waner asked. "It's too late," said the little monster! You see, there are their companions arriving again, killing them is not pleasant, making them suspicious, but interesting. "Why are we going into the woods instead of breaking out?" "Don't you let them know our direction by rushing like this?"? Does this look like a yaksha patrolling the mountains? Are you still playing at this time? When will you get serious? As soon as the little monster and Waner left, two figures flew up and asked the two companions who had been punctured and could not move: "What happened?" "I, I, we ran into two kids patrolling the mountains." What!? Mountain patrol kid? Where are they? "Go, go, go, go into the woods." "Why don't you go after him?" "I, I, we have a spell on him and he can't move." "Spell?" "You, you, you look, he, there they are." September Forum "Earth Visitors" Finishing Sixty-second chapter, there is no false disaster. Last time I talked about one of the killers who had been hit by acupuncture points in the East Factory and said, "You, you, you look, there he is.". The two killers who had just arrived were stunned. I saw a grimace figure, flashed away, seemed to appear out of thin air, and disappeared out of thin air, in the mountains under the moonlight night, added a bit of mystery and terror. Thought to himself: Is it true that there are mountain gods and yakshas in the eight places where there are so many temples and nunneries? Indeed, if ordinary people, will certainly be frightened, turn around and run. But they are a group of professional killers, also accustomed to night operations, licking blood on the edge of the knife for a living, do not believe that there are really any ghosts and gods. Even if there are ghosts and gods are not afraid, they themselves are a group of cold-blooded and cruel killers, the evil gods and ghosts of the world. They were heard shouting, "Who?"? Stand up for me! Don't play the devil. In fact, this fleeting figure is not a little monster and Waner, but a gust of wind. When they were surprised and suspicious, the little monster and Waner had already left the woods quietly under the cover of the woods,Prison toilet for sale, crossed the second peak in a twinkling of an eye, and headed south, leaving Badachu far behind. cnkexin.com