Author Topic: It's not easy to be the president's lover.  (Read 153 times)

Fernandes

• View Profile
It's not easy to be the president's lover.
« on: December 14, 2022, 01:03:26 AM »
I.. Make coffee.. With a guilty answer, the mouth of the pot slanted slightly, and the burning sensation made her exclaim. He put the coffee pot back on the gas stove and rushed his hand under the tap. Du Jiawen had rushed to her side and saw the back of her left hand turning red quickly. He couldn't help scolding: "I've never seen such a stupid woman as you. You still have the leisure to put the coffee pot on the gas stove. Can't you throw it away?"? Does it hurt Xiang Xiaochuang had already inhaled in pain and looked at the bubbles on the back of his hand, coming out one by one. Don't move, I'll find the medicine box! Du Jiawen did not care to blame again, rushed to the bathroom, found a bottle of hydrogen peroxide, no matter whether it was symptomatic or not, poured it into her hand. Xiang Xiaochuang bared her teeth and cracked her mouth in pain. For a moment, her stomachache had been thrown out of the sky by her. Seemingly angry, Du Jiawen took out a roll of gauze and wrapped her left hand layer after layer. Did you mistake my hand for a palm? Xiang Xiaochuang asked in wonder, pointing to his left hand with his intact right hand, "so I can't do anything." The forty-third chapter is learning (Number of words in this chapter: 1302, updated: September 27, 2009 23:11:00) "What else do you want to do?" Du Jiawen said grumpily, tying a bow on her wrist. The rare red on his face flashed by. Xiang Xiaochuang looked at his hand and did not know whether to laugh or cry. It was just a string of thin blisters on the back of his hand, but he was so solemn that others probably broke their hands, which was not as spectacular as hers. I made coffee for you. Xiang Xiaochuang was embarrassed to point to the coffee cup, looking at the color of the black lacquer, and felt weak in his heart. Although it has a fragrance, it doesn't look like authentic coffee. Sure enough, Du Jiawen immediately frowned: "Is this coffee?" Xiang Xiaochuang was so angry that he muttered softly, "If you cook it with coffee beans, it should be coffee, right?" Du Jiawen opened the coffee pot and immediately changed color again. Xiang Xiaochuang hurriedly and quietly took a step back, and it seemed that his technology was far from passing. Coffee beans are not ground? Xiang Xiaochuang asked in a daze, "Do you still want to grind the beans?" Like looking at a monster, Du Jiawen stared at Xiang Xiaochuang: "Have you ever made coffee?" "No." Xiang Xiaochuang retreated to a safe distance before he answered honestly, "I've only drunk instant coffee, and I don't know about freshly brewed coffee.." What's the difference. If the coffee in the western restaurant is freshly brewed. I didn't drink any different. Du Jiawen glanced at the coffee cup in disgust and threw it into the sink with the coffee pot. This Can't you drink it? Xiang Xiaochuang watched helplessly as the black color of the coffee flowed into the pool. The wrapping paper of coffee beans is full of English words, which must be quite expensive. Coffee beans should be ground now, and the particles should not be too large, otherwise the brewed coffee has no aroma. Of course, it can't be too small, and the taste is bitter. Also, you can't boil the water like this. The water temperature is controlled below 96 degrees. "It's so much trouble to make coffee, beam impact tubes ,cold drawn tubes, it's better to drink instant coffee." Convenient Xiang Xiaochuang felt that his stomach began to throb again, and Du Jiawen seemed to want to teach her how to make coffee quickly, so he couldn't help interrupting him. Instant? How dare you say such a thing! Instant. Can that be called coffee? "What is that if it's not coffee?" Xiang Xiaochuang said grumpily, and when he saw Du Jiawen's face changing again, he quickly changed his tune, "Shall I learn next time?" "You watch me cook it once!" Du Jiawen did not notice the fine beads of sweat on her forehead. "You clean the coffee pot and I'll show you once.". From now on, every day after dinner, I will drink freshly brewed coffee. Xiang Xiaochuang sighed and resigned to reach for the coffee pot, but Du Jiawen stopped her again: "Forget it. Your hand was hurt today. I'll wash it." For a moment, Xiang Xiaochuang was somewhat flattered and still stood on the edge of the pool. Perhaps aware of his tone, Du Jiawen lowered his face: "Why are you still standing there?"? Stand aside and watch! Starting tomorrow, you'll be making coffee every day. Does she have the right to say no? Endure a wave of pain, Xiang Xiaochuang dare not make a sound.
Can only look at him, slowly grinding beans, and take filter paper. His movements, of course, were elegant to the extreme, like a picture pleasing to the eye. But Xiang Xiaochuang did not have the mind to watch, his right hand clenched into a fist, tightly against the stomach. Chapter 44 fainting (Words in this chapter: 1350 Updated: September 27, 2009 23:11:00) Du Jiawen also said something, in fact, Xiang Xiaochuang did not hear clearly. Vaguely as if, is explaining the steps of brewing coffee, in the heart of the belly of a sentence: really smelly fastidious … … Consciousness is gradually scattered. The pain seemed to be less obvious, and the smell of coffee was getting stronger and stronger at the end of the nose. Everything in front of us is spinning, and before we can grasp the bedplate with our hands, the whole person falls forward as soon as it is black. Du Jiawen was smiling with satisfaction when he heard a "thump" behind him and sank a handsome face. He turned around and was about to speak when he saw Xiang Xiaochuang lying unconscious on the ground. Xiang Xiaochuang? Xiang Xiaochuang? He was stupefied for a moment, crouched down at once, turned her over, and was startled to see that her forehead was full of cold sweat and her hair was wet. Xiao Chuang? Xiang Xiaochuang? His voice lost its initial composure and became more and more anxious. But the person on the ground, still eyes closed, the fist of the right hand, still maintain the position against the stomach. Without thinking any more, he immediately picked her up and rushed downstairs. In the coffee pot on the gas stove, the aroma of coffee is getting stronger and stronger. Du is the largest shareholder of Lutao Hospital, and the appearance of Du Jiawen naturally caused a commotion. Call the doctor! Du Jiawen roared, and the nurse hurriedly informed the dean. All of a sudden, the emergency room was overcrowded, and the dean rushed down from the office on the 26th floor. She.. Du Jiawen hugged Xiang Xiaochuang tightly,Cold Drawn Tubes, with his own unclear fear, "I don't know what happened, she fainted.." 。 cbiesautomotive.com