Author Topic: Yingtong The president's fake girlfriend ...  (Read 147 times)

Fernandes

• View Profile
Yingtong The president's fake girlfriend ...
« on: December 14, 2022, 01:04:13 AM »
It was not until the day when the demon corpses were counted out that Li Yingqiong and Xie Ying entered the cave and went to rescue Yi Jing with Laigu and other four people. The journey was shorter, and the ambush resistance was naturally less. It was also the place where Ying Qiong used to travel. It was supposed to be easier to get there, but it was not. Because since the demon corpse found Yi Jing sneaking in that day and trapped the treasure tripod, he knew that the enemy had already known that the jade key was hidden in the tripod, and would never give up when he saw that the person who stole the treasure had not returned, and there would be enemy parties coming here one after another to save people and steal the treasure. Except for the vicious hand Mosh, the other demon parties are no match for the people. It doesn't matter if one more demon party dies, but it's frustrating to die in the hands of the enemy. The good thing is that no one can open this tripod. It is better to set up more traps and let it enter the net than to bury it for nothing and encourage the enemy. However, things are hard to predict. If the enemy trapped today can use the ban in the sending and receiving hole, how can he know that his accomplice is not a master? If it is an expert, can pass through the ambush, no trace, no way to alert themselves, Baoding solid can not open, but did other tricks, is not bad? He ordered two powerful accomplices to ambush the key mouth, held the amulet, and presided over it on his behalf. First stop the ban along the way, see someone coming, do not face the enemy, first deliberately let him go, and then ambush in the future, in turn launched layer by layer. Wait for someone to get to the field, and then start the ambush in front of you, and attack from both sides. At the same time, he called the police and came himself to capture the enemy again. Unless the person is really weak,12 needle valve, or has been trapped, do not start before you arrive. He also ambushed two pieces of self-refining magic weapons on the side of the tripod, and with the use of magic methods, the design was quite thorough. It's a coincidence. The two demon party, a scorpion Taoist yuan Ling, a gold-headed fairy. This is a healthy person among the 47 small Antarctic island sorcerers, a brother and a sister. Usually relying on the evil law, it is very fierce, and people are sinister and treacherous,14 tube fitting, and they are very sophisticated. The demon corpse originally had extravagant hopes, but when he arrived, he found that the situation was not good, and the master was also sinister and lascivious. He was hypocritical to people and did not put himself first. After a few days, he regretted it. But in the end to covet treasures and books from heaven, delusion is hard to eliminate, do not give up to go, reluctantly stay down. Seeing that the situation was getting worse and worse, the vicious hand Mosh came again and began to feel a little desperate. Although the heart hates the demon corpse, it does not show any trace, and because it is good at one of the most brilliant magic in the magic religion, once it is done, it will never be fascinated by any more powerful and obsequious art. But on the surface, he deliberately pretended to be infatuated with the demon corpse and was willing to die without regret. When the demon corpse saw that his brother and sister were so submissive and flattering, he was gradually pleased and often ordered him to ambush everywhere on behalf of the Lord. Two people also have the method of traveling through the mountains, passing through the earth and rocks, such as fish swimming, fast and unimpeded, stainless steel needle valve ,tube fitting manufacturer, many deep stone mountains, jump into it. But they don't show off to people. There are so many demon parties on the same island, all of them are ignorant. I could have left without saying goodbye at any time, but on the one hand, I was greedy and ruthless, and I saw that the demon corpse was about to perish, so I could be spared, and I didn't have my own share, so I finally wanted to take advantage of the situation and take advantage of it. At least I learned how to control the five elements, so that I wouldn't come from thousands of miles away. On the other hand, I recently found out that the jade key was a treasure to open the secret path between the walls, and there were many poisonous. Rare demon corpse ordered them to defend the east hole, since the mind, reluctant to leave because of this. Although the demon corpse is cunning and suspicious, for the prohibition in the cave, let many close accomplices, only to hold their own amulet, temporarily take charge of a part, never willing to teach all, also refused to trust the overall situation. Not as arrogant and arrogant as flattery. The two sorcerers paid extra attention and tried every means to put forward the details. From time to time, the camera echoed and volunteered. In addition, most of the recent casualties of the sorcerer party were too few to be distributed. The two sorcerers were submissive and honest, pretending that the escape method was subtle and mysterious. They could only temporarily be ordered to draw the amulet according to the script. They had no such skill to learn it themselves, and they did not want to learn it. The demon corpse was so stupid that it was assigned at any time. Unlike other demon parties who only guarded one place, the two demons stole the five elements and secretly understood them. They learned most of it. The surface is still pretending to be dull, pretending to be cautious, and pretending not to know clearly. Every time he was ordered to defend, he always intentionally or unintentionally asked the secret, or said one or two layman's words. The most wonderful thing is that brothers and sisters usually face each other, even if they carry people behind their backs, they also take falsehood as truth and deliberately regard falsehood as secret talk. In the dark, he used the method of communication in the center of the Demon Sect to convey the true meaning, and the end was not revealed.
Demon corpses are accustomed to the invisibility of the primordial gods and all the secret evil tricks. They investigate the words and deeds of their accomplices. The demon parties have a little resentment, or the words behind them are not inferior, and they are all found out. The two sorcerers have always been regarded as loyal followers, and every time they have a mission in recent days, they no longer check and guard against it. In addition, the vicious hand Mosh has been entangled for a long time, and has no time to do more things, so the two sorcerers can do whatever they want. On this day, I was ready to take a risk and open the tripod privately. I just left the important place where I was guarding. I booked one to steal the tripod and the other to patrol the wind nearby. Originally Xie, Li two people enter, but also difficult, fortunately, before the two sorcerers, the jade screen behind the tripod outside the teaching of the demon corpse, suddenly conjured up a lot of strange shapes. yuan Ling felt that there was a very strong ambush ban hidden on the jade screen. He was timid on the spot and was afraid that something would go wrong. He hurried to communicate with his heart and called his sister to help him. The gold-headed fairy suspected that something had happened in a hurry, and as soon as she got the alarm, she had no time to think about anything else, so she hurried there. Xie and Li arrived at the right time, and none of the enemies who presided over the ban were there. Not to mention. Dongdong Forbidden Edition is somewhat different from other places. Because it is the place where the secret path of the treasure is hidden, and also the place where the treasure tripod is stored, there is a jade screen in the room, on which the five elements are forbidden to control the cardinal, so that he can govern alone. It has its own wonderful use of the five elements, and can be separated or combined with the forbidden escape of other caves. When used, it is more powerful,stainless steel tube fitting, and when it comes to the critical moment, it will not be implicated by other caves. But there is also some harm hidden in it. The jade screen itself is a magic weapon, which is similar to the inner cave bedroom. chinaroke.com