Author Topic: Miraculous Doctor Farmer's Daughter: Buy a Husband to Farm  (Read 236 times)

Fernandes

• View Profile
Miraculous Doctor Farmer's Daughter: Buy a Husband to Farm
« on: December 14, 2022, 01:02:01 AM »
"Who?" Not finding anyone, she felt even more creepy and dared to scold. Lu Qi's figure slowly came out from behind the tree. Seeing him, Su Qinghuan said angrily, "What are you doing here with me?"? Do you want to die when you're so sick? There was no expression on Lu Qi's face. "I'm afraid there are wild animals on the mountain." His voice was not high, but it shocked Su Qinghuan to stand in place. Originally, she is not a lonely person in this world, there is a person who cares about whether she is in danger. Moved in her heart, she did not show it on her face. "How can there be any wild animals on such a close mountain?" She muttered. Looking at the cool wind in the mountains and the abnormal flush on his face, Su Qinghuan threw the dug Pinellia and the small tooth rake into the bamboo basket behind him and patted the soil on his hands: "The rest are still small. Let them grow for a few more days." Walking to Lu Qi's side, he stretched out his hand to hold Qing Huan's bamboo basket. Qing Huan refused: "Don't be a hero.". When you get better, you can't even help me! She put on a ferocious look and pointed to the locust tree next to her. "If you don't listen, I'll beat you with this. Humph!" "You won't." Lu Qi is determined to be authentic. Su Qinghuan: "Hum, when the time comes, you will know that my seventy taels of silver are not wasted." She walked in front, followed by Lu Qi, limping, destroying his tough temperament. When he reached the river at the foot of the mountain, Su Qinghuan stopped and squatted by the river to wash the medicinal materials. In the river, there were several naughty boys touching fish and shrimps, and some women washing clothes,Precision steel tubes, saying that Zhang's parents were short, and from time to time scolding the children not to go to the deep water. Su Qinghuan was far away from them, and Lu Qi stood behind her, his eyes never leaving her. Hey, isn't that the little flower of the Su family? Who's that gimp behind her? There was a woman with a long tongue, whose voice was very loud, and she did not hide her contempt and inquiry at all. Fox spirit,side impact door beams, where can be short of a man? Someone responded, and there was a burst of laughter. Su Qinghuan turned a deaf ear, a pair of white hands holding herbs back and forth in the clear river, watching the soil being washed clean little by little, feeling the gentle touch of running water on her hands, she enjoyed the process very much. Lu Qi, can you swim? She asked with a smile. Yes. Lu Qi's voice is deep and magnetic, just like his voice. I won't. I've fallen into the water twice and been saved. Su Qinghuan said, lowering his head and not knowing what to think of. If you fall into the water again, I will save you. Lu Qidao, with an unconscious tenderness in his voice. Bah, "Su Qing laughed and scolded," I don't want to fall into the water! " When the women on the other side saw that she was not ashamed of being scolded, they were even more unscrupulous. The first woman to open her mouth said in a loud voice, stainless steel tube 304 ,impact beam tubes, "How can a woman who has opened a meat dish be able to hold back?"? Think of a man at night, whether he is lame or blind, as long as that thing. Lu Qi lowered his body to pick up the stones. Su Qinghuan saw through his intention and whispered, "No, don't worry about it. Just watch and listen. The show is about to begin." As soon as her voice fell, she heard a female voice suddenly rising and scolding sharply: "Qian, who are you referring to?"? You are so coquettish that you can't leave a man, and everyone is the same as you! Your man beat you so hard that your mother couldn't recognize him, and then you turned around and untied his belt. It was the widow Sun, who had been widowed for twenty years, who had brought up her posthumous son and had been awarded by the county. She is so shrewish that no one dares to mess with her. The woman who had been robbed turned white and red for a while. Not to be outdone, she realized that she had offended the wrong person. "I'm not talking about you," she said. "You have to pull it on yourself. Is there a ghost in your heart?" The two women quarreled with each other one by one, and widow Sun even picked up a wooden hammer to beat her clothes to fight with the woman surnamed Qian. The people next to her grabbed her and tried to persuade her. I can't live like this. Widow Sun cried and said, "God has killed our mother and son, and now everyone is bullying us.". "Tomorrow I'll go to the county seat and complain to the county magistrate's wife." Widow Sun was interviewed by the county magistrate's wife, which she could say for a lifetime. When Qian heard her mention the county magistrate's wife, she was a little short of breath. Although she muttered, "Who are you scaring?" She did not dare to say anything more.
Su Qing laughed so hard that her eyebrows and eyes curved. She tilted her head and asked Lu Qi, "Isn't it interesting?" "So you want to be a widow?" "Yes, ride roughshod and be unscrupulous." "I'm sorry." Chapter 8 she is a fox spirit. "Saving a life is better than building a seven-level pagoda," Su Qinghuan comforted himself. "Maybe God was moved and let me go back!" She said the latter sentence in a very low voice, but Lu Qi heard it clearly. Where to? He didn't ask, but he kind of wanted to know. Let's go Su Qinghuan finished washing the medicinal materials and stood up. After squatting for too long, her legs and feet were numb. When she stood up, her feet slipped. She exclaimed in her heart, "I want to finish," but she was firmly grasped by a big hand. Thank you Standing still, Su Qinghuan said. Lu Qi withdrew his hand in silence, but his body leaned forward slightly, and his arms opened a little to make a protective gesture. "Let's eat something good tonight," said Su Qinghuan with a smile. She said to widow Sun, who was still making a noise, "Aunt Sun, do you still have a rooster in your house?"? I've heard of seventy pennies each. I'll take eighty pennies and you give me a big one and ten eggs at the market price. Widow Sun raised chickens, ducks, geese and pigs to help her eldest son. She was very happy when she heard this. She forgot that she was quarreling and said excitedly, "Well, I'll come to my aunt's house later. I'll pick the biggest egg for you." Su Qing grinned and said, "Thank you, aunt.". My husband is weak. He needs to mend more. He may have to trouble his aunt. What's the trouble? No trouble, no trouble. Widow Sun smiled and looked at Su Jinju with a very eager attitude. Ching Huan, when did you get married? Su Qinghuan made a shy and timid appearance: "I got married a few days ago. My husband is from the capital. He is an old acquaintance of the host family.". It was he who begged me from the master's family. He was excluded from the family in Beijing, so he came to us. Lu Qi said in a deep voice, "Go home as soon as you've finished washing." Su Qinghuan secretly happy in the heart,aluminium coated steel tube, this guy is quite cooperative. "Yes, my husband," said her daughter-in-law. 。 cbiesautomotive.com