Author Topic: Recommend [Xuanhuan] Tianjiao Zhan Ji (Male Frequency)  (Read 187 times)

Kauan

• View Profile
Recommend [Xuanhuan] Tianjiao Zhan Ji (Male Frequency)
« on: December 14, 2022, 12:57:53 AM »
The mysterious forbidden power comes from Haotian, the spirit of order. However Just then, a figure suddenly emerged out of thin air, blocking the road ahead of Lingxuanzi. This is an old man with snow-white hair, tall figure, dressed in a feather suit, with vicissitudes of life in his eyes and immortal rules all over his body. Fu Huaiqin! The ascetics in Chaotian City would have recognized at first sight that the old man was an immortal figure of the Fu clan in the eighth heaven. Originally, the old man was hoping to recruit you to the Fu family, but unfortunately, you are the people of Fangcun Mountain, the world is impermanent. Fu Huaiqin looked at Lin Xun and sighed. Fuck off Ling Xuanzi shouted loudly and offered sacrifices to the Infinite Tower. He was almost desperate, and his power was terrible. Fu Huaiqin's sleeve robe swelled, and a green mountain peak emerged between her palms and fingers, flowing with a unique immortal breath, blocking the blow in the air. Ling Xuanzi was just about to continue his action when a sword breath swept from behind him again, cutting off his left arm and spilling blood. This blow made Lingxuanzi stagger, and his Qi movement was almost scattered. He was too badly wounded, but even so, he still stood in front of Lin Xun! Fu Huaiqin looked into the depths of the universe in the distance, with a touch of dignity in her eyes. She said, "That's the'sword of cutting the way 'of the first immortal tycoon Wang clan. Even if I don't make a move, I'm afraid you won't survive.." Wang Shi! The first immortal giant! The sword of cutting the way! Lin Xun kept all this firmly in mind, his eyes were red, and he swore that if he could survive this time,Magnetic Drain Plug, sooner or later, he would return it ten times a hundred times! "Younger Martial Brother, it seems that we can't go to Chaotian City, but it is said that behind Chaotian City is the path leading to the Eternal Realm. Elder Martial Brother, I will see you off now!" With these words, a burning Daoguang emerged from Lingxuanzi's body, and his spirit seemed to be ignited at this moment. With my spirit, congealing the door of the infinite. On the top of Lingxuanzi's head, an illusory door suddenly appeared. Hum Fu Huaiqin's face sank,car radiator cap, and the green mountain roared into the sky, oppressing the void, and smashing Ling Xuanzi. Who would have thought that such a terrible blow would be blocked by the burning light of Lingxuanzi's whole body, unable to advance an inch. With my blood, open the road of life and death. Ling Xuanzi looked solemn and solemn, with an obscure voice in his lips. He was seriously injured and dying, but his comely face was full of calm. Endless burning Daoguang, like a vast ocean rolling and transpiring all over his body, suddenly wrapped Lin Xun in it and threw him into the illusory door. During this period, Lin Xun kept struggling, hissing, trying to stay, but to no avail, he could only watch himself being wrapped up and disappear in the illusory portal. Fourth Elder Martial Brother! If you die, I will bury the ten immortal giants with you! Lin Xun screamed hysterically, and his heart was replaced by endless hatred. Watching the fourth brother pay the price of his life, just to open a way for himself, DIN screw plug ,Stainless steel foundry, but he did not have the power to refuse! It was like countless sharp blades that tore his heart and made him feel broken. Younger Martial Brother, if there is an afterlife, we will meet again! Ling Xuanzi smiled with relief and waved his hand with him. Boom! The door suddenly turned into a light, tearing the sky and disappearing. Even if Fu Huaiqin has desperately blocked, can not be blocked, because this is the price of Lingxuanzi's life, only to seek a chance of survival! Poof! The next moment, a sword gas swept from a great distance, chiseling the figure of Lingxuanzi, so that its body completely exploded at this moment, the rain of blood flying all over the sky. Only the primordial spirit survived by luck, but it was already dying. At this moment, as calm and calm as before, he clenched the three thousand ups and downs and the endless tower, which were stained with his own blood, and murmured: "Master, the disciple has always wanted to prove that my path is not wrong, but now." But I have no chance to prove it to you. His primordial spirit was dim and became extremely illusory. Consciousness is gradually becoming blurred.
"Want to die like this?"? Impossible! I want to confine your primordial spirit and refine it into a treasure. I can't survive or die! Seeing that Lin Xun had been sent away under his nose, Fu Huaiqin's face was so ugly that he urged the green mountain to go to Lingxuanzi, who was on the verge of collapse and dissipation. Boom! The cyan light and rain were like a tide. When the primordial spirit of Lingxuanzi was about to be suppressed and imprisoned, the endless tower, which was dyed red by the blood of Lingxuanzi, suddenly trembled slightly at this moment. Chapter 2574 Master. Without the end of the tower quietly swept up, diffuse out of the light diffusion. Boom! Shrouded in the sky of green light and rain, suddenly exploded, together with that mountain treasure, were shocked to crack, there are cobweb-like cracks. Fu Huaiqin was shocked and put away the treasure for the first time, looking surprised and uncertain. Ling Xuanzi's consciousness is blurred, even if he is dying, but when he sees this scene, he can't help sneering: "Even a treasure can't be broken, old thing.." You're such a loser. With that, he seemed to realize something and looked up at the tower of no end. Clang! The cold sound of killing sounded again, and a sword suddenly came. The endless tower shines, and at this extremely dangerous moment, the sword gas is worn out inch by inch. Uh In the depths of the universe, the place where the black flying sword floated and sank, there was also a sound of surprise, which seemed to be shocked by this scene. At that moment, Ling Xuanzi's eyes widened. Inside the Infinite Tower, a magnificent figure emerged, bathed in the illusory light of the Tao. As soon as it appeared, it was like a supreme master coming to the world, making the universe silent and falling into unprecedented terror. His breath is extremely magical, neither Confucianism nor Taoism, neither God nor demon, mysterious and mysterious, indescribable, just like the incarnation of the Great Way, standing above the heavens. As if struck by lightning, Ling Xuanzi lost his voice and said, "Master!" But seeing the majestic figure, he sighed lightly and said,Steel investment casting, "Ling Xuanzi, you have survived this disaster. From today on, you are still the fourth heir of Fangcun." 。 autoparts-dx.com