Author Topic: Embroidered and intelligent  (Read 305 times)

Kauan

• View Profile
Embroidered and intelligent
« on: December 14, 2022, 12:57:14 AM »
"Twenty-five years old, the same age as I am now," said Xue Ningbi with a sad look on her face, telling the story of Shifu's short life: "She liked Shifu's eldest son, and Shifu acquiesced in her association with his eldest son, but later she married another female disciple. From then on, the master was depressed and often studied double-sided embroidery all night, thinking that as long as he mastered this skill, he could make the master agree with her to become a flat wife. He worked too hard and died before he was twenty-five. "God, no wonder you can't study double-sided embroidery. You died so young." Yu Wanqiu actually want to say is, why be a man too crazy, that man has married, he is still thinking about, the result is to ruin a life. Is there no good end for an infatuated woman from ancient times to the present? Xue Ningbi told her, "Many of the famous embroiderers in the south of the Yangtze River are very young.". It takes a lot of eyes to do this, so the embroidery lady is usually over forty years old, and she can't embroider any good works, and her eyesight is not good. Come to think of it, in this day and age, there are no glasses, no electric lights, and all rely on naked vision to work under dim candlelight or oil lamps. And the more famous the embroidery lady is, the more work she takes. Once those big families order,Investment casting parts, they have to check and accept within a time limit. They don't care how you get up in the fifth watch and sleep in the third watch. Is Shen Fu such, nearly two years have no wedding happy event of the family, embroidery women's task is actually very heavy, in Yu Wanqiu's impression, there is no night work. She loves reading at night, and she has developed a relatively late sleep in modern society. Every night when she turns off the lights and rests, as long as she looks in the direction of the embroidery room, she can always see a light. The two men sighed, and Xue Ningbi finally put the handkerchief into the drawer and said,titanium machining parts, "I can't see anything for a while. I might as well put it aside for a while so that I won't be upset." Yu Wanqiu leaned over and patted her on the shoulder. "Don't be upset. You can embroider like this. It's half the battle.". If you give it to those profiteers who cheat a sum of money and change a place, you have done it and can sell it at a high price. Xue Ningbi glared at her and took out the piece of double-sided embroidery that Yu Wanqiu had given her from another locked drawer and said, "I have the foresight to return this piece to you for the time being. It's rare that you haven't come to ask for it." Yu Wanqiu spread out his hands and said, "This meat stuffed bun has beaten the dog. Can you still get it back? I'm just more interesting." Xue Ningbi was so angry that she gritted her teeth and said bitterly, "I am your master. How can a disciple call your master a dog? It doesn't matter. This material belongs to me completely. I can't be a dog for nothing." Yu Wanqiu hurriedly pulled her to apologize, fearing that she was really angry. He thought to himself with regret: The ancients were more serious, and the humorous cells and wacky factors were not as developed as modern people. How could she forget this? Fortunately, Xue Ningbi didn't really care. She pinched her face and said, "Just be careful with your beautiful little face. Who can really be angry with you?" After chatting a few more words, Xue Ningbi asked her, "Haven't you gone to pay your respects to the old lady for a long time?" Embarrassed, Yu Wanqiu hung her head and said, "I haven't shown my face in the Hall of Happiness and Longevity this month." Xue Ningbi criticized her: "It's not right for you to do this. No matter what, you have to get by on the big scene. You have to do everything without omission, so as to avoid unnecessary slander." "The master taught me a lesson." "Come on, you didn't treat me as a master, car radiator cap ,CNC machining parts, and I didn't treat you as an apprentice." "Ah," Yu Wanqiu said, "I have learned embroidery from you for so long, but I am still excluded by you. I will not live." "All right," Xue Ningbi laughed and said with a straight face, "I treat you as a friend. I don't know why, but you are more than ten years younger than me, but I feel like a friend. Yu Wanqiuxin said: "That's because this girl is an old leftover woman, and she is more than ten years older than you. Of course, you have the feeling of" making friends with peers ". Since he was a friend, Yu Wanqiu was not afraid to tell her that he did not go to the Hall of Happiness and Longevity because he saw that Shen Fu had many friends recently, and the old man was old, so he could not stand such a torment, so he dared not bother her.
In fact, there is a more important point that she did not dare to say: because the "affair" with the prince was exposed by Princess Annan, she was somewhat "guilty of being a thief" and did not dare to see the old lady and the second wife. Afraid of their words, more afraid to appear in front of them, but to remind them to deal with themselves. She was willing to be completely forgotten by the people of Shen Fu in the landscape garden, just like the five years before she met Zhao Youxi. When she was forgotten, no one bothered her. She could go to school with a good conscience, play the piano, practice calligraphy, and play with a few girls. She lived a quiet and happy life. Xue Ningbi, however, did not agree with her view of avoiding the world. She volunteered, "I'll go with you for a walk. Just say hello and exchange a few words.". As for the bad things about Shen Fu, if she doesn't mention them, you don't ask. If she mentions them on her own initiative, you show your concern. It's easy to deal with. Don't take social intercourse too hard. As a matter of fact, this is the lesson you should have learned, and it can be listed in the several lessons ordered by Shen Fu. When you get married and become a housewife in the future, where can you hide when people come and go? It is necessary to socialize. Yu Wanqiu did not care to say: "Go to which mountain to sing which mountain song, now is not still able to hide?"? Why don't I relax first? "You little worthless," Xue Ningbi pinched her face again and said, "Sure enough, your skin is like congealed fat, which can be broken by blowing. Yang Guifei'spring cold gives bath Huaqing pool, hot spring water slippery wash congealed fat ', also can only be like this. In fact, if you ask me, what do the two Miss Shen have to argue about? If you go, it's just to make up the number. It's better to let you go to the palace. Joking all the way through the hall, when they entered the door of the Hall of Happiness and Longevity, both of them became serious unconsciously, pretended to be dignified, and gently lifted their skirts into the main hall of the Hall of Happiness and Longevity. The moment she entered the door, Yu Wanqiu's footsteps hesitated for a moment, because she saw Xu Shanggong present, and Mrs. Cheng, who seldom appeared at ordinary times, was also sitting. Strangely enough,metal stamping parts, when she appeared, the eyes of several people shot at her in unison, and the eyes looked at her as if they had seen her for the first time. autoparts-dx.com