Author Topic: Heavenly officials bestow blessings  (Read 252 times)

Kauan

• View Profile
Heavenly officials bestow blessings
« on: December 14, 2022, 12:53:52 AM »
With a sharp roar, the butterfly rain shot out from under the water like a dense steel bullet, and the butterfly wings reflected the cold blade-like light, which instantly made the boy scream again and again, and the black smoke scattered and fled in all directions. However, the butterfly array is overwhelming, locking it in the center, and the rampage can not be broken. But Hua Cheng did not lift his eyes, hugged Xie Lian and dived into the water again. After a while, their lips finally separated. As soon as they separated, Xie Lian spat out a bunch of bubbles, while Hua Cheng freed up one hand and threw out a dice. The dice can also turn fast in the water, spin out a fierce current, and finally stop. In a moment, the two men surfaced again. This time, not far from the shore, Huacheng took Xie Lian to swim past. I don't know where this shore is, but there are lights and voices, which seem to be near and far away. On the surface of the water behind him, the butterfly array carried the black smoke up to the sky and flew toward the dim light, leaving only the boy's mournful cry all the way: "Niang-!!!.." Two people on the shore, sitting heavily on the ground, so face to face, Xie Lian this just saw the appearance of the opposite flower city. In fact, the two of them had not seen each other for only a few days, but Xie Lian felt as if they had not seen each other for a long time. Every time we meet,Nail production machine, Huacheng looks different. This time, he seems to be one or two years older than last time. His face was already handsome, but it was even more dazzling out of the water. The hair is extremely black, the skin color is extremely white, the right side of the cheek has a very thin strand of hair formed into a small braid, and a red line is carefully braided. This is the first time that Xie Lian found that there was a small beauty tip above his forehead, which made his face more delicate and beautiful. And the eye covered by black brought a little murderous look, which diluted the delicacy and made his beauty reach an almost perfect balance. Huacheng frowned, as if in forbearance. He gasped a few times. As soon as he opened his mouth,Coil Nail Making Machine, his voice was obviously lower than before. "Your Highness, I.." he said. From the end of his hair to his body, Xie Lian's whole body was dripping with water. His lips were red and swollen, his eyes were empty, and he was dull for a long time before he stammered, "I.." I I "I do not know how many", he suddenly burst out of a strange sentence: "I am a little hungry. Hearing this, Huacheng was stunned. Before Xie Lian could recover from the shock, he said in a muddle, "No.". I I I'm a little sleepy. He rolled over, turned his back to Huacheng, landed on his hands and knees, and groped slowly, as if he were looking for something. "What are you looking for?" Huacheng asked behind him. Xie Lian just didn't dare to look at him subconsciously and said incoherently, "I'm looking for something.". I'm looking for my bamboo hat. Where is my bamboo hat? If another person to see, see this scene, must be a scream: "Finished, silly!" " In fact, wire nail machine manufacturers ,Nail machine supplier, it's just that Xie Lian has never experienced this kind of thing, and he's been stimulated too much for a while, and he's a little out of control. With his hands and knees, Xie Lian walked a few steps on the ground with his back to Hua Cheng and murmured, ".." I.. I can't find it. I am afraid that l have to go. I want to go home for dinner. I'm going to collect the junk. “……” "I'm sorry," said Huacheng. Aware that his voice from behind was approaching, Xie Lian jumped up and shouted, "I'm leaving!" His cry was like a cry for help. "No," said Huacheng. Xie Lian hurried to run, did not run a few steps, but the soles of his feet a crooked, fell back to the ground again. Looking back, the ground was covered with blood all the way, and the needle stuck in the sole of his foot had been completely pierced. Hua Cheng grabbed him by the ankle and changed his voice. "What's the matter with you?" He asked. Xie Lian hurriedly pulled his foot back and said, "It's all right. I don't have any pain. It doesn't matter!" "How could you not be in pain?" Huacheng said angrily. As he spoke, his men started to move, but they wanted to get rid of his boots. Xie Lian was so frightened that he climbed straight ahead. As he climbed, he shouted, "No, no, no, no!" When he climbed forward, Huacheng held him back.
This mess finally alarmed the other people on the shore, a burst of gongs and drums, ghosts crying and wolves howling, a large group of do not know what the crooked melon cracked jujube have come around, strange cry: "bold!"! What people! Don't you know where here is? Are you tired of living or do you want to die again? I My God, isn't this the Lord of the city?! The group of ghosts immediately shouted in unison, "Hello, Lord of the city!" Xie Lian screamed in his heart, wishing he could hide his face in his hands. This is a ghost market! Many of the ghosts were the ones he had glanced at last time, and Xie Lian also saw a familiar pig's head. The two of them were dripping wet, surrounded by countless people, Huacheng also grabbed one of his ankles and did not let go, this powerful scene finally made him a little sober. Who knows, after group ghost saw clear among them one person is a flower city, more excited, shout: "castellan!"! Do you want to rape! Do you need help! We'll hold it down for you! "Get out," said Huacheng. The group of ghosts hurried to roll away. But even though they were watching from a distance and did not dare to look closely, Xie Lian also wanted to be dizzy, because Hua Cheng had already stood up, bent down and grabbed him gently, then picked him up and walked calmly towards the shore. Xie Lian is still wearing a woman's clothes, can only say that fortunately the pillow is no longer in the stomach, otherwise this picture really can be more terrible. However, this terrible thing finally made him completely sober. He earned a few times in the arms of Huacheng, but did not open it. He coughed lightly and said, ".." Saburo, I'm sorry. I just made some gaffes and made you laugh. What happened just now was a great blow to him. Let's say it's a "blow", after all, it's the first time. But it's not just because it's the first time. In the past hundreds of years, it was not that there were no gorgeous female ghosts who had seduced him naked, but Xie Lian had never been so disgraced. Why did it become like this? He could only think that it must be because the national teacher only taught him how to guard against women, but not how to guard against men. He had no experience, so he was caught off guard. Recalling a series of reactions just now, Xie Lian was slightly ashamed and felt a little too radical. He thought that Sanlang had good intentions,High Speed Nail Making Machine, but he was frightened into this kind of virtue. It was really not very polite for the people who helped him. "It's nothing," said Huacheng. "It's my fault. If you offend your brother, Sanlang should apologize. 。 3shardware.com

GregoryHep

• View Profile