Author Topic: Have You met Your Soulmate  (Read 226 times)

alberthuddle

• View Profile
Have You met Your Soulmate
« on: July 14, 2022, 03:32:40 PM »
Our soulmates always arrive when we are ready and not a moment before. They come when we are ready to learn together and not before.

Soulmates can also be friends and relatives; they don't always have to be romantic partners. Unlike in pop culture, we often have more than one soul mate. So if things don't work out, there could be another. Soulmates are soul connections that we have a soul match with and will appear to contact us when we are ready.

1234 angel number Twin Flames are different and we only have one. but without them we are not half human. I prefer to call them mirror soul. Because they are a powerful reflection of us and can generate great growth, learning and love. These are very strong connections, but we don't spend our entire lives with them.

What is not a Soulmate

I couldn't write this blog post without mentioning some obvious signs that they are not soulmates. Soulmates can make mistakes, but they always want the best for you.

A 1221 angel number soulmate is not abusive, controlling, or downright manipulative. It is not in your nature and you are dealing with a toxic person. The bond that people develop with toxic people is called a trauma bond and it ruins your brain chemicals because you're on a constant high and low roller coaster and that creates a bond based on that. Always waiting for the good times. But there really are more bad than good.

I had to mention this because I have met people who have been abused and because it feels so intense that it can be confusing for them.

viita11

• View Profile
Re: Have You met Your Soulmate
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2023, 08:23:36 PM »

Well, finding your soulmate is one of life's greatest gifts and an incredibly special experience. It can be hard to know when you have met your soulmate, but there are a few signs that can help you recognize them.

First, your soulmate will make you feel like you can be your true self around them. You won’t feel the need to pretend or hide any part of yourself. You’ll feel comfortable being vulnerable and open with them.

You will also feel a strong connection to them. You’ll find yourself wanting to spend a lot of time together and talk about everything. This connection is often so strong that it feels almost like it’s been there forever, even if you’ve just met.

Your soulmate will also bring out the best version of yourself. They will encourage and support you in pursuing your dreams and in growing as a person. You will also be able to help each other grow and learn while still having plenty of fun together.

Finally, you will feel like your soulmate is the most important person in your life. You’ll be willing to do anything for them and will always prioritize them over other things. All of these feelings are signs that you have truly found your soulmate.

And how to tell you have met your soulmate? I would recommend looking for signs, such as 1414 angel number twin flame, ringing in your ears, red (burning) cheeks, and your intuition..because sometimes, you just know, even though you can't explain that feeling.