Author Topic: CBD Suppositories - PayPal Payments  (Read 22 times)

BrigidaKhu

• I llook after a vape store web directory https://hempressa.com and we have had a listing fгom ɑ vape shop in tһe United Stares thnat ɑlso offerѕ fоr salle CBD ցoods. Ꭺ Month later on, PayPal has ԝritten tⲟ սѕe to claim tһat oour account has Ьeen limit
    • View Profile
    • Wholesale CBD Gummies - PayPal Payments
CBD Suppositories - PayPal Payments
« on: June 25, 2022, 02:29:56 AM »
I operate a vape store submission site https://vapetelligent.com and we have had a posting from a vape store in The Difference Between CBD and THC - visit the up coming website, USA that likewise sells CBD products. A Month later, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory site. We do not offer for sale CBD product lines like CBD oil. We solely provide internet marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health and wellness Retailer and if you take a good look, you will see that they offer a fairly substantial series of CBD product lines, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It emerges that PayPal is employing twos sets of rules to many different firms. Because of this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has limited my payment choices and currently, I am seriously reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is doing is totally unlawful and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a systematic criterion to all firms. I am yet to get in touch with another lawyer from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at medflyfish.com could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.
Here is my web-site; CBD Beard Care Wholesale (just click the next document)