Author Topic: CBD E-Juice - PayPal Payments  (Read 18 times)

BrigidaKhu

• I llook after a vape store web directory https://hempressa.com and we have had a listing fгom ɑ vape shop in tһe United Stares thnat ɑlso offerѕ fоr salle CBD ցoods. Ꭺ Month later on, PayPal has ԝritten tⲟ սѕe to claim tһat oour account has Ьeen limit
    • View Profile
    • Wholesale CBD Gummies - PayPal Payments
CBD E-Juice - PayPal Payments
« on: June 24, 2022, 11:26:00 PM »
I oversee a vape store website directory https://hempressa.com and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that additionally offers for sale CBD products. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop website directory. We do not offer for sale CBD goods such as CBD oil. We simply offer online marketing services to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Wellness Retail store and if you take a close look, you will witness that they sell a reasonably wide-ranging variety of 300 mg full spectrum cbd gummies goods, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It seems that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to many different companies. As a result of this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has constricted my payment possibilities and now, I am seriously reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken to a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is altogether not legal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform standard to all firms. I am still to speak to one more legal representative from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at medflyfish.com could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.
Here is my web-site; CBD Beard Care Wholesale (just click the next document)