Author Topic: CBD Bakery Wholesale - PayPal Payments  (Read 19 times)

BrigidaKhu

• I llook after a vape store web directory https://hempressa.com and we have had a listing fгom ɑ vape shop in tһe United Stares thnat ɑlso offerѕ fоr salle CBD ցoods. Ꭺ Month later on, PayPal has ԝritten tⲟ սѕe to claim tһat oour account has Ьeen limit
    • View Profile
    • Wholesale CBD Gummies - PayPal Payments
CBD Bakery Wholesale - PayPal Payments
« on: June 24, 2022, 05:34:19 PM »
I look after a vape store directory site https://hempressa.com and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the USA that likewise offers for sale CBD goods. A Calendar month later, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory. We do not sell CBD items like CBD oil. We simply offer web marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health Merchant and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they offer a somewhat considerable stable of CBD goods, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It seems that PayPal is employing contradictory standards to different firms. Due to this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has limited my payment options and presently, I am greatly contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have consulted a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they stated that what PayPal is doing is entirely not legal and inequitable as it should be applying an uniform benchmark to all companies. I am still to consult with a different legal representative from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at medflyfish.com could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with cbd pain relief pills firms.
Here is my web-site; CBD Beard Care Wholesale (just click the next document)

GregoryHep

• View Profile