Author Topic: CBD Creams - PayPal Payments  (Read 27 times)

BrigidaKhu

• I llook after a vape store web directory https://hempressa.com and we have had a listing fгom ɑ vape shop in tһe United Stares thnat ɑlso offerѕ fоr salle CBD ցoods. Ꭺ Month later on, PayPal has ԝritten tⲟ սѕe to claim tһat oour account has Ьeen limit
    • View Profile
    • Wholesale CBD Gummies - PayPal Payments
CBD Creams - PayPal Payments
« on: June 24, 2022, 04:16:39 AM »
I run a vape store directory https://allcbdstores.com and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that additionally markets CBD products. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop directory. We do not sell CBD products like CBD Pain Cream oil. We only provide internet marketing services to CBD firms. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health and wellness Retail store and if you take a good look, you will see that they supply a surprisingly wide-ranging range of CBD items, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It appears that PayPal is applying double standards to many different companies. As a result of this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has restricted my payment options and right now, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have sought advice from a solicitor from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is altogether not legal and inequitable as it should be applying an uniform criterion to all companies. I am yet to talk with another lawyer from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at medflyfish.com could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.
Here is my web-site; CBD Beard Care Wholesale (just click the next document)