Author Topic: Kill God  (Read 197 times)

Fernandes

• View Profile
Kill God
« on: December 14, 2022, 01:09:05 AM »
He has been struggling to survive in the Shadow Prison for many years, fighting with the Shadow Clan, advancing by leaps and bounds in the realm of power, and gaining a deeper understanding of the inheritance of those demon clans. He is stronger every day. But never as in the recent period of time the strength of the growth faster! These days, he seems to be favored by the invisible gods. Once he practices, he can condense his strength dozens of times, collect the spirit of heaven and earth, and have a deeper understanding of power. He did not know what had happened, but he knew that he had to make good use of this period to maximize his strength, so he practiced day and night, refused all activities, and even ignored Gut's several calls. This area had long been sternly ordered by him not to be approached by anyone. Therefore, as soon as Shiyan's breath emerged, he was surprised in that wonderful realm and immediately flew into a rage. What state are you in now? Shi Yan's face was stunned and he was stunned for a long time before he asked. He was also deeply shocked. He did not expect to emerge in his mind, more pure and strange than the left poem blood, unexpectedly will be a ghost! Much to his surprise. He suddenly remembered the origin of the ghost. The ghost is a hybrid of the sevenfold ghost of the underworld and the dragon of the demon realm. The ghost is the beast of the underworld, and the dragon is the Warcraft. Strictly speaking, they are all demons. However, the beast of the underuniverse and the Warcraft are slightly different from the normal monsters. The beast of theunderworld practices to swallow and spit out the spirit of theunderworld, while the Warcraft practices to swallow and spit out the spirit of heaven and earth. The ghost of the underworld and the dragon of Warcraft are both demons, and the ghost of the hybrid is naturally a demon, but why can his blood surpass Zuo Shi? Zuo Shi is the blood of the holy beast Xuanwu! Shi Yan frowned,Self-closing Faucet, pondered for a long time, and suddenly a shock. Mutation! Blood variation has always been the most mysterious field, a mystery to all races, and no one can break the subtlety of it. Conventionally, the offspring of two ordinary races are often ordinary, but there are exceptions. Sometimes when two ordinary races are combined, many extremely powerful guys can appear. This is called blood mutation, which is an indescribable mystery in the universe. The mutation of the ghost,Manual Flush Valve, perhaps. It's not simple. Because the ghost is the strongest beast in the underworld, and the dragon is also the overlord in Warcraft, the hybrid of these two creatures. Also accepted the ancient inheritance of the demon clan, he has changed, I am afraid no one in the world can explain the mystery. But Shiyan can be sure of one thing: the ghost must have benefited greatly from the changes in the land of divine grace! The ghost's answer immediately confirmed his judgment, "According to the power division of the demon clan, I should be at the twelfth level, similar to the triple heaven realm of other races." Shi Yan was shocked. Is there anything special about you recently? About practicing? He asked intently. Have! Practicing becomes easy, there is no difficulty in increasing strength, I can find changes every day, the inheritance from the Tianyao Mountains.. Gradually with my soul, flesh and blood fusion, I only know more and more strong, but do not know why. Ghost way. Shi Yan nodded silently. He guessed not much, the ghost, Stainless Steel Toilet Sink Combo ,Time Delay Tap, the dragon are the demon clan in the cracks of the land of divine grace, perhaps these two creatures themselves have the pure blood of the demon clan, through the mixed fusion of ghosts, this blood. It seems to be more perfect than the basalt blood of the holy beast! What does it mean? Shi Yan suddenly palpitated! If, if things develop like this, if he stealthily leads.. Can the ghost become the Lord of the Demon Clan by virtue of the most perfect blood of the Demon Clan? He was shocked. Very good! You continue to practice! Practice well! Taking a deep breath, Shi Yan said decisively, "Don't worry about the battle of the Magic Blood Star. I'm here. Nothing will happen here.". I'll take you to some people in a while, and maybe a few drops of your blood will be good for you. The ghost was almost obedient to him and nodded directly. Shiyan immediately said no more, the profound meaning changed, once again disappeared in the valley where the Tyrannosaurus was stationed, this time directly appeared in the Demon Temple. Where did you just go? The blood demon said in surprise. To meet a friend. Shi Yan looked relaxed, "without the potential threat of Belo, the Protoss can only attack hard, we slowly spend with them, in a few days." They won't be able to jump.
” The Blood Demons knew that the battleships that had responded to Shiyan were all secretly moving, carefully surrounding the Protoss and swallowing the Ascot family and the Fernandez family in one fell swoop, and they were relieved to hear him say so. Your confidants have woken up from the practice, and they are in the hall. The blood demon winked at the door with a strange smile. Shi Yan was a little embarrassed. As soon as he came over, he noticed the familiar fluctuation. At this time, he did not talk to the blood demon. He shook his head and went to an elegant wing in the inner hall. In the wing, Xia Xinyan, Ziyao and Feng Rao sat gracefully, eating crystal fruit and talking with a smile. As soon as he appeared, three pairs of beautiful eyes were condensed on him at the same time, and three smiling faces were blooming like flowers. I'm willing to come back. With anger in her eyes, Ziyao smiled and joked, "Hey, are you the only one?"? Didn't you bring a few beauties? That's rare. Xia Xinyan chuckled, "We were just guessing how many flowers and plants you would be contaminated with this trip. It's really surprising." Rich and enchanting posture sexy, pretty face charming, just chuckle, did not answer. Shi Yan touched his nose and sat down on a stool at random. He reached out his hand and grabbed the empty space. He wrung the fruit from the three women's plates and touched the table lightly. He said with a long smile, "Listen to me tell the truth about the secrets of the ancient continent. Take good care of them all. Otherwise, don't blame me for not being wonderful enough." The three girls smiled incessantly, throwing out their supercilious eyes and leering eyes respectively, as if they were angry and happy. They do not know the existence of reinforcements, in fact, the heart is under great pressure, but also know how difficult it is for Shiyan to come back at this time, do not want to give him too much pressure, they simply want to see him, want to know that he is all right. Chapter 1205 the Protoss beg for help. Dark clouds are clustered with gray cotton, many interwoven boundaries are dense like electric fences, and all kinds of lethal weapons and treasures lurk in the dark, releasing turbulent fluctuations, like poisonous snakes quietly waiting for prey to approach. The figures, like ghosts,stainless steel squatting pan, are light and elegant, wandering around the key points of the outer boundary of the magic blood star, looking for opportunities. cnkexin.com