Author Topic: Full Moon Scimitar-Gulong _ txt Novel Paradise  (Read 187 times)

Kauan

• View Profile
Full Moon Scimitar-Gulong _ txt Novel Paradise
« on: December 14, 2022, 12:58:44 AM »
Xiaoxiang said, "My fourth reason is absolutely powerful. The Xie family is collecting all kinds of famous weapons in the Weapon Spectrum. Originally, they only lacked Xiao Li Throwing Knife, which ranked second, and Songyang Iron Sword, which ranked fourth. But when I gave Xiao Li Throwing Knife to Xie Xiaoyu today, the happy look on her and Mr. Xie's faces was hard to control. This proves that they have got Songyang Iron Sword. They only lack Xiao Li Flying Knife.". Songyang Iron Sword can only be obtained from the children of the Guo family. This young man is trapped in Shenjian Villa.. Ding Peng said with a smile, "Every reason you have is tenable, but it lacks factual basis.". Why don't you wake him up and ask him? "Neither you nor Uncle Agu can be saved," said Hsiao Hsiang. "What can you do?" "Don't play tricks in front of me, kid," said Ding Peng! If you can't save him, I'm afraid no one in the world can save him. "Why do you think so highly of your servant?" Asked Hsiao Hsiang. Ding Peng said, "After I knew you were a descendant of Long Xiaoyun, I believed you had the ability." "Why?" Ding Peng said, "Because I know that the copy of Pian Hua Bao Jian written by Wang Pian Hua, a strange man with a thousand faces in the past year, was lost in your dragon family.". Although the original copy was lost when your ancestors wanted to see Shangguan Shanghong in exchange for Li Xunhuan's life, most of the records in Pian Hua Bao Jian were secretly passed down by Lin Shiyin to her son Long Xiaoyun. Long Xiaoyun is so clever that he must have written it down and passed it down. "Fortunately," said Hsiao Hsiang, "it was the young master who said that. If someone else knew about it, I'm afraid the servant would have died." Ding Peng smiled and said, "Don't worry, Xiao Xiang. As long as I'm here, you don't have to worry about your safety.". It seems impossible that someone would have to step over my body before he could hurt you. Xiaoxiang was deeply moved, but she was no longer proud. She took out a silver box beside her, which contained more than a dozen golden needles. She picked one up and casually inserted it into an acupoint. It seemed that she didn't have to look at it with her eyes. She dropped it quickly and recognized the acupoint accurately. Agu's face showed a look of surprise,alloy die casting, but Ding Peng seemed to have known it for a long time, without any surprise. When Xiao Xiang reached the fourteenth golden needle, the young man began to groan and turn. Xiao Xiang inserted the fifteenth golden needle, and his eyes opened. Xiao Xiang smiled and said, "Mr. Guo, please lie quietly.". I've just penetrated your acupoint, and you can't speak until I pull out the golden needle, otherwise you'll be in big trouble if you lose your breath. Sure enough, the young man closed his eyes and lay still. Xiao Xiang pulled out the golden needles one by one in order, wiped them clean on a piece of silk cloth, and then put them back in the box. Each needle was inserted an inch deep, but there was no blood on the needle, and there was no blood on the needle hole after it was pulled out. Her technique made Agu almost stunned. Ding Peng said with a smile, "The magic in the Treasure Mirror of Pity Flowers is really incredible!"! Hsiao Hsiang, deep draw stamping ,die casting parts, your method of opening the acupoint with a golden needle can solve any method of closing the acupoint, can't it? "Yes," said Hsiao-hsiang, "my great-grandfather, Long Hsiao-yun, was deeply repentant of his past waywardness. He deleted the methods of harming people and the vicious martial arts in Pian Hua Bao Jian, leaving only some skills of saving people and saving the world for future generations, and added many of his own creative ideas. Although the servant's ability is not as extensive as Pian Hua Bao Jian, it is much more correct than it. "Your great-grandfather was a great man," said Ding Peng in awe. Xiao Xiang smiled faintly. The young man was able to sit up and said, "Thank you for saving me, Miss." "Don't thank me, Mr. Guo," said Hsiao Hsiang with a smile. I just lifted the ban for you, and it was my son who rescued you. The young man stood up and said, "Thank you, brother, for your help. Guo Yunlong will never forget it." "Is your surname really Guo?" Asked Ding Pengwei. "Yes," said Guo Yunlong. "Don't you know that girl?" "I don't know either," said Xiao Xiang. "It's just a guess." "By guessing?" Said Guo Yunlong? There are so many surnames in Hundred Family Names. Why did the girl choose the character Guo? Xiao Xiang smiled and said, "Of course, there is some basis for this. Now I have not guessed wrong, which proves that my inference is reasonable.".
"When Ding Peng saw that he still wanted to ask what the basis was, he interrupted the conversation with a smile and asked," Brother Guo's house is in Guojia Village, Songyang. " Guo Yunlong nodded and said with a smile, "Exactly.". Little brother is the first time to come out, brother can actually know the younger brother's hometown, before dare to see it? "No," said Ding Peng, "but Brother Guo has a Songyang accent. It sounds like there is no other family. There is only one family with the surname of Guo in Songyang." Guo Yunlong was very happy and said, "That's too polite, brother. It's just relying on the shadow of our ancestors, but Guo's descendants have nothing to commend.". The younger brother, in particular, was even more ashamed. Within half a month of going out, he fell into a big somersault. He didn't even pull out his sword, so he was knocked down. Later, there was a look of pain on his face. "How did Brother Guo get trapped in Shenjian Villa?" Asked Ding Peng. Guo Yunlong sighed and said, "It's a long story. I came out this time to make a living and gain some experience in Jianghu, and to find two people to learn swordsmanship and martial arts." Ding Peng said with a smile, "Brother Guo is the first one to go to Shenjian Villa to find Xie Xiaofeng for a sword competition." "Yes.". Xie's Excalibur is famous in the world. I heard that when he was young, he had visited all the swordsmanship families in the world to fight, and finally won the name of the invincible Excalibur. But he missed our Guo family in Songyang. I don't know what he means. Does he look down on us,die cast light housing, or does he think that Guo's swordsmanship is not worth caring about? I must ask him to understand. Ding Peng smiled and said, "You don't have to ask him this question. I can answer it.". It's not that he's unwilling, but that he dares not. "Don't you dare?" Asked Guo Yunlong. 。 autoparts-dx.com