Author Topic: I cried after I got into trouble with the villain.  (Read 160 times)

Kauan

• View Profile
I cried after I got into trouble with the villain.
« on: December 14, 2022, 12:56:30 AM »
Leaning over and kissing a pair of cold lips, he saw the deep dark eyes opposite tremble, reflecting his clear face inside. That face is smiling. Li Yu heard his voice and said, "I don't hurt, really, and after a few days I found that I actually have the talent of carving, this is only a few days, I am about to finish my apprenticeship." Sheng Yiming held the young man's hand and his eyes were sentimentally attached to his facial features. Fingers sliding over the tip of the young man's nose, he suddenly said without thinking, "Ding Lian, I have seen you." Li Yu thought it was funny. "Of course you've seen me." "You worked in the Red Moon for three months, and I knew you all the time, but I didn't notice you completely until you were injured that day." Sheng Yiming's voice is very light, with the taste of memory, "from the moment you came in from the back alley, I know that you are different, and other people are different." "I saw you a long time ago, perhaps when I had no complete memory, or when my consciousness was just formed." Li Yu's face was blank for a moment, and his fingers curled up unconsciously. He looked down at his toes and said softly, "Maybe it was a previous life?" He lowered his eyes and felt the cold touch from the other side. "I have always believed that there are many worlds in the universe, and where we live now is just one of them." "Perhaps, in another world, we have met and fallen in love." …… The work of carving still goes on. Two days later, Li Yu has been able to complete the carving on the jade without injury, but the strokes are somewhat stiff and lack of spirit. He practiced over and over again, as if he didn't know he was tired, and even slept much less than usual. Whenever he stopped to rest,wire nail machine manufacturers, he would always think of that day's sudden revelation from the goal of the mission. Those words gave him a vague premonition. It's almost over. Three days later, Li Yu officially went under the knife on the card. In order not to make mistakes, he spent a great deal of concentration and energy on each stroke. From morning to night, he did not rest for a moment. At eight o'clock that evening, he finished. Li Yu carefully wrapped it up with flannelette, ready to send it to the Lord to see. Eager footsteps just stepped out, a burst of dizziness in the brain, eyelids like hanging a heavy weight, suddenly closed, instantly lost consciousness. Sheng Yiming recently moved his office into a Taoist temple and stayed near the youth all the time. At this time, he was sitting on the stone bench in the yard to deal with the accumulation of official business, heard a sudden noise in front of him, he immediately looked up and found that the person who should be sitting in front of the window was missing. The man dropped the computer and ran into the house with his long legs. The young man lay on the ground, his face very white, Nail Making Machine manufacturers ,nail manufacturing machine, his breathing very light, his eyes tightly closed, and he looked unconscious. Sheng Yiming, like a ceramic doll, carefully picked up the man from the ground and put his trembling hand on the side of the young man's neck. Fortunately, the pulse under the finger belly was steady and strong, so he did not breathe a sigh of relief and put his ear on the young man's chest again. Puff, puff, the young heart is very active. The unknown pain and violence in Sheng Yiming's eyes gradually subsided, but his fingertips were still trembling uncontrollably. He buried his head in the warm neck of the young man, and his voice was low and inaudible. "You scared me to death." Li Yu closed his eyes and fell asleep, unable to hear anything, and his brain was dark, like a deep starless night sky, endless and frightening. However, it is precisely such vastness that can bring rare tranquility to people's spirit and psychology. Sheng Yiming touched the young man's sweat-soaked hair, finally controlled his trembling fingers, took out his cell phone and called an ambulance. Hearing the alarm of the ambulance from far to near, the old man ran out of the next door in a hurry and was startled to see that the young man who should have been alive and kicking had been beaten and hugged out of the room by a man. What's wrong He stepped over neatly and reached out to clasp Li Yu's wrist. Quietly feeling the pulse for a while, Lao Guanzhu breathed a sigh of relief, "overworked, mentally tired, fell asleep." Just then, the medical staff clattered down the hill and knocked on the door outside. Sheng Yiming took the man out and went to the hospital with the ambulance. Li Yu slept for a long time. When he woke up, he was poking an infusion needle on the back of his hand. 1551 said it was nutrient solution. How long did I sleep? "Exactly seven days and seven nights." The system asked him, "You lacked sleep some time ago, your soul power was consumed too fast, and your mental power is not very stable now." Li Yu pressed his temple and rubbed it. "I am an ordinary person now. How can I consume my soul?" Don't forget, you are in the supernatural world now. The concentration you put into carving things, the prayer in your heart over and over again when you cut, these seemingly small things are consuming your soul. Li Yu had a headache. "I just stayed up for a few nights." 1551 said, "The flesh | body is born, and the body will break down if you work too hard, not to mention that your soul is unstable now." After a pause, the system asked an irrelevant question, "Why are you so nice to him?" Li Yu knew who he was referring to and asked blankly, "Is that good?"? But that's what he used to do to me when I was in danger. 1551, "If one day, things are different from what you think, will you regret it?" "What is it?" Li Yu knew that this sentence was very important and quickly asked, "What exactly do you mean?" 1551 began to pretend to be deaf and dumb again. "Nothing. Go to brush your teeth quickly. You haven't brushed your teeth for seven days. Your mouth is so smelly." Li Yu, ".." As an auxiliary system, 1551 has not lost his host yet, which is really a miracle! Chapter 240 I became the night foreman 48. He lifted the quilt and pulled off the infusion needle on the back of his hand. At the moment when his feet touched the ground, Li Yu's knees were soft and he almost fell down. Fortunately,Nail machine manufacturer, he grabbed the end of the bed quickly and stabilized his body. Standing in place for a moment, his legs gradually regained their strength, and he tentatively took the first step. 3shardware.com